• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:46:20 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

This is for you Dome ... *sigh*

Started by dinosaur, July 05, 2012, 04:20:29 am

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kaijyuu

• Modding version: PSX

Dome

My GF will have boobs like that one day
I SWEAR SHE WILL!

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Dome

Kagebunji

That's a hideous pic, Dome...

*siiiiiiighs*
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Dome

Same here, I don't like her
But she doesn't have any back problem, nor she is dead because of her huge boobs

GeneralStrife

that is not even attractive, Dome.

EmmaNigma

Give your girlfriend string implants, Dome. Literally take two cans of silly string and poke her in the nipples with the tips and use up both cans. This is absolutely the best idea. Silly string is non toxic, lightweight, and silly. String implants are best implants.
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Neophyte Ronin

There was also a study done linking man's intelligence and their preference towards breast sizes.  That has made me not only skeptical in the existence of a loving God guiding mankind, but in SCIENCE TOO.

dinosaur

Quote from: Neophyte Ronin on July 21, 2012, 01:32:26 am
There was also a study done linking man's intelligence and their preference towards breast sizes.  That has made me not only skeptical in the existence of a loving God guiding mankind, but in SCIENCE TOO.

What was the outcome??! Do you have a link to the article?

Neophyte Ronin

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find it on Google; I heard it on a radio program and I forget what that was.  I did, however, discover related articles that indicate that women with bigger busts are actually more intelligent by IQs than not.  That's what the study suggests, anyway.