• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 18, 2024, 10:46:33 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Title splash vote time! (revote if you haven't)

Started by FFMaster, July 06, 2012, 05:57:54 am

Which title screen do you prefer?

MiKeMiTchi 1
6 (17.6%)
MiKeMiTchi 2
26 (76.5%)
Taichii 1
0 (0%)
Taichii 2
2 (5.9%)
I GOT MY OWN FUCKING BANNER AND WILL POST IT SO THIS POLL WILL HAVE TO BE FUCKING REMADE
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

FFMaster

July 06, 2012, 05:57:54 am Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 05:44:39 am by FFMaster
Here are the options:

MiKeMiTchi 1

MiKeMiTchi 2

Taichii 1

Taichii 2

EDIT: Remade Poll. Revote please.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Barren

Now taichii 3 has a AWESOME background!
You dare cross blades with me?

Dynablade

Love the third one, but a small suggestion.

Wouldn't really fit if they were all the same size as that first guy, but maybe to keep with the spirit of arena, have four people on the title screen, emphasizing total party size?

Regardless, looks real nice!

TrueLight

All of these look awesome! Nice job MiKeMiTchi & Taichii!  :D

It's a shame that we can only pick one.
  • Modding version: PSX

Taichii

thanks guys.. :)
ffmaster i need to correct something bout taichii 1 XD
its the edited part of taichii 2 i just left out the background image :)

Quote from: Dynablade on July 06, 2012, 09:44:12 am
Wouldn't really fit if they were all the same size as that first guy, but maybe to keep with the spirit of arena, have four people on the title screen, emphasizing total party size?

i could add more untis but they wouldn't be too much visible though (the new game continue options etc. might cover them)
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

The Damned

(I can also this quickly.)

I like MiKeMiTchi's the most between it being "minimalist" in a way, at least compared to most other custom banners for the other patches thus far; let it be known that not being minimalist in said custom banners isn't necessarily a "bad" thing.

I also like it the most because it's the only one of the four to preserve the miniature job class drawing atop the title.

P.S. I'm tempted to vote the fifth option just to troll, but I'll be nice...ish.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

MiKeMiTchi

July 06, 2012, 08:42:03 pm #6 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 05:05:22 am by MiKeMiTchi
I'm voting for the last option and do THIS.

As requested, 4v4 miniature red vs blue -- perfect for arena's battle mechanics. This one should be final.
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Celdia

Quote from: MiKeMiTchi on July 06, 2012, 08:42:03 pm
I'm voting for the last option and do THIS.

As requested, 4v4 miniature red vs blue -- perfect for arena's battle mechanics. This one should be final.

I want to change my vote to this.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

FFMaster

Remade the poll, please revote.

Neophyte Ronin

I wanted to pick the fifth choice but I stayed my hand.  The Red vs. Blue one is the best choice for being enigmatic and impersonal, giving an impression of what a player may suspect with a title like Arena.

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Taichii

haha got my hands up :D
bro mike's work was VERY EPIC XD
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

The Damned

(Ugh. Damn need for sleep.)

Yeah, I'm changing my vote to MiKeMiTchi's second one as well.

If you're going to allow additions and such, FFMaster, then when exactly do you plan to let this end? As soon as the tournament ends? (At least, I'm guessing that's still going. I haven't looked at it in more than a month.)

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

FFMaster

Probably when 138b is out. My plan is to release 138 tomorrow(delayed due to some small problems) with the old title screen. From there, I'll leave the version as latest for maybe a week or 2, and then release 138b, maybe call it 1.0 if I feel happy enough with it.

Zareb

Quote from: FFMaster on July 07, 2012, 10:46:57 pm
Probably when 138b is out. My plan is to release 138 tomorrow(delayed due to some small problems) with the old title screen. From there, I'll leave the version as latest for maybe a week or 2, and then release 138b, maybe call it 1.0 if I feel happy enough with it.

Glad to read that .138b is being released tomorrow.  I look forward to spending many hours striving for the "perfect" team.

Oh, and I like MiKeMiTchi 2 the most.
Now your blood travels through the veins of our history
It bursts forth in boiling black clouds from the wrists of kings

The Damned

(Actually, it's .138a that's supposed to be released, today. Probably later on tonight. Technically it is still tomorrow given FFMaster is in Australia, which is basically a day ahead of most of us, but yeah.)

Oh, I see. I wasn't expecting such a fast turn around on both ends, FFMaster. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about such a fast turn out actually, especially with regards to .138b.

Even if the tournament is over by tomorrow or later today or already over, it seems like things would need more than a week or two to look for things that need fine-tuning.

As always, it's ultimately up to you (and, technically, PX).

skiploom188

======================================================================
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542
======================================================================