• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 06:38:33 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFT Arena: List of ASM hacks used

Started by FFMaster, July 14, 2010, 07:38:28 am

FFMaster

- Axes get new formula ([(0 + (1..PA)) + PA] * WP)
- Fury Hack is also input at Brave+40% damage done and taken
- Undead takes 25% damage from Phoenix Down
- Weapon Guard evade for all units
- Global Class-evade (100% on front, 50% on side, 25% on back)
- AI attacks transparent units
- Charging does not give 50% damage bonus.
- (MA+Y)/2*MA becomes MA*Y

Discuss as you like.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

FFMaster

More hacks.

Brave Up will add 10 Fury when it activates
Face Up will add 10 Faith when it activates

Not sure, but Arrow Guard to block Gun attacks? I want to know how you guys feel about this one especially.

The Damned

I'd be fine with Arrow Guard becoming Projectile Guard as long as it works for magical guns too.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

AeroGP

BTW, a more appropriate name for it would be "Blur". <_<
Quote from: Tycho"There are a number of different factors impacting server connectivity on Xbox 360," the spokesperson said. "It is a particularly complex server architecture and we continue to work with Microsoft to improve connectivity."

I don't want to bolster any "violent gamer" tropes, but that statement makes me want to improve the connectivity of my front two knuckles with their esophagus.  I wonder how Brenna would respond if I told her that "fidelity" was complicated.

FFMaster

New Arrow Guard will work for Magic Guns as well. But I need more opinions on it.

logus

I like it, it buffs up a reaction that we would probably not see being used, making it viable imo.
S3 Official Refresh Spammer

philsov

I'm all for it.  Really perks up arrow guard.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

The Damned

Please tell me we're not calling it "Blur", though. Call it "Stop Missiles" or something.

Quote from: "FFMaster"Face Up will add 10 Fury when it activates.

I just realized that this is supposed to be 10 Faith, isn't it?

Anyway, one of the things I was going to mention that I keep forgetting to mention is that the ASM hack where Death Sentence ignores Block: Dead should be here, especially considering that DS is otherwise going to get fazed out and a lot of more things have Add: Dead, presumably due to Odin.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

philsov

Here's a thought:  change the reaction trigger to level out of... 50.  All units have a 70% chance to react and this frees up Fury to be just that instead of Fury AND likelihood of reaction.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

FFMaster

Death Sentence ignoring Cancel:Dead is interesting. If it got implemented, items would need to be tweaked a bit.

As for reactions... I'm on the fence about it. Mages are quite strong at this point in time. PX doesn't like the idea at all. You guys are going to have to convince us to add that in. With my limited knowledge, I might be able to do it...

FFMaster

Adding this ASM

-Charging does not give 50% damage bonus.