• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:55:44 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

What are you guys playing currently?

Started by Vaan, August 27, 2014, 12:28:01 pm

3lric

I downloaded them from youtube with some program I cant remember the name for. Ill
look it up on my pc when I get home and PM you a link.
  • Modding version: PSX

Vaan

Quote from: Elric on August 29, 2014, 12:24:15 am
Huh? The trilogy was Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia and Terranigma.

Wikia says its a quadrilogy
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Kaijyuu

Wait they did that horrible Orphen game?

My how the mighty had fallen.

Vaan

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose;

Updating my current playing list:

Stopping Tera for a while cuz im considering another MMORPG
Still playing Bahamut Lagoon and JoT5
Replaying FFXII cuz that is a masterpiece to me
Call of Power cuz its Powerfully awesome
Final Fantasy Dimensions, the perfect mixture of FFIV: The After Years and FFV
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

3lric

Well... thats a bit odd. Why the he'll would they group that game in with them o_o

Xander

Who knows?  I finished Jot5!!!! :D

Though when I finished it.... It didn't let me sandbox?! It never returned to the world map... Just continued playing some music on a black screen... So... I'mma have to beat that hell of a boss _again_?  I found a pretty easy way to kill him, but I wanted play to finish marks, and such in prep for Ch2...  My save is fixed inside the sequences following then end of the game...  So... I'm locked their unless I want to restart?

Jumza

With the re release of JoT5 chapter 1 being necessary to implement the new system for marks, you'll have to restart anyway :P

The reason there's no sandboxing is because it was originally intended for the player to be able to keep their savefiles between the chapter releases.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Xander

Quote from: Jumza on August 29, 2014, 06:55:05 pm
With the re release of JoT5 chapter 1 being necessary to implement the new system for marks, you'll have to restart anyway :P

The reason there's no sandboxing is because it was originally intended for the player to be able to keep their savefiles between the chapter releases.

That's why I thought there -would- be sandboxing.  I thought it was intended to go to Ch2 with the same save.  Oh well.  Second time round he'll die in four turns at most.

TristanBeoulve

Hey Vaan, nice to see another FFD player... sadly, my iPod befell a terrible accident, and I never finished the game...  :cry: :cry: :cry:
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Vaan

Quote from: TristanBeoulve on August 30, 2014, 11:09:44 am
Hey Vaan, nice to see another FFD player... sadly, my iPod befell a terrible accident, and I never finished the game...  :cry: :cry: :cry:

I will finish it man, in honor of Tristan Beoulve i will vanquish evil *Heroic pose with right foot over a rock pointing a sword towards the sky*
   ~ Vaan