• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:59:41 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Hello~ New here!

Started by Aquarius, November 12, 2012, 02:50:03 pm

Aquarius

Hiya~ As you can all clearly see, I'm new, haha. I was looking around for learning how to mod a FFTA game, and got side-tracked, as I usually do. <.<; I decided to sign up, and now here I am! ^o^

To say a bit about myself, I am nineteen, I'm a girl, and no I won't post a picture, lol. I'm camera shy. DX I've been a gamer for quite a while.. for about ten years :O (My cousin got me interested.) Since then, I've been really interested in computer stuff. Lately, been really interested in finding a working mod for FFTA, but I can't seem to find one (that works!) :(

Anyways, it's nice to meet everyone, and I can't wait to get to know everyone! And as a side note, I love roleplaying, so I'm really happy to have found that there's an RP section for these forums. :D

Eternal

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!

I'm working on a FFTA Mod called FFTA: Grim Grimoire. It's a work in progress, but there's a demo up that's playable through the Babus one-on-one fight at Exodus. There's also a mod called FFTA Anarchy, which removes Laws from the game. Feel free to jump into an RP whenever you want or start a new one! :)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

feeldawrath

I just joined yesterday so I don't have much a right to say this: But welcome to the Forum! :D
Have fun, and check out all the awesome hacks!
"Your actions have meaning only if they hold true to your ideals."
-Ramza Beoulve

Dome

Quote from: Aquarius on November 12, 2012, 02:50:03 pm
I'm a girl

Lol, just kiddin'
Welcome to FFH, where all your hacking dreams come true!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Taichii

Darkest greetings and welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true.
I'm Taichii, the devilishly handsome Vampire >;)

and Dome, i LOL'ed hahaha
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Xifanie

Welcome!

Be wary of Taichii, his teeth are fake and he's just all talk about the vampire stuff.

Feel free to drop by IRC, although talking about FFTA on there is far from common, but we try to keep it entertaining... and wow, that's a lot of smileys. o.o
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Dome

Quote from: Xifanie on November 13, 2012, 08:21:20 am
and wow, that's a lot of smileys. o.o

That's not what you said when I used to spam them, princess >_>

Xifanie

November 13, 2012, 08:43:07 am #7 Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 08:49:27 am by Xifanie
It isn't. You kept using the very same one, which was "XD". If you take the time to check, she used a different one every time.
Also, the one I complained to for using too many smileys was Taichii, not you. o.O But that's mainly because he uses crazy weird smileys like :))) or :>"
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)

AzureSana

Nice to meet you, and welcome~ (I'm a newbie here myself, lol :))

Kagebunji

A girl joins and there is so much more activity in the topic already, seriusly guys? Heh.

Anyway, welcome, and enjoy your stay at FFHotel.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Taichii

Quote from: Kagebunji on November 13, 2012, 10:00:29 am
A girl joins and there is so much more activity in the topic already, seriusly guys? Heh.

Anyway, welcome, and enjoy your stay at FFHotel.

hahahaha yeah right xiffie .. my fangs broke when i bit your neck XD too rough :)))
wow many smileys~ see ? we're getting along already ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
and *brofists dome*

"Desperation"

Dome

MiKeMiTchi

November 13, 2012, 01:12:17 pm #12 Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 01:21:44 pm by MiKeMiTchi
Recent introduction topics share something similar: They all have the tilde character "~", and that's not all.

I can't help but think that these newcomers know each other. And oh, random fact, all of them love (or should I say "loves") smileys and treat phrases in parenthesis as most likely sentences.

Oh well. I'll just ignore that and say welcome instead. edit: Not that it would matter much.
Welcome to the boards.
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Aquarius

Haha! I didn't expect this many comments... well, thank you! And thank you for the mods, Eternal, I'll look into them. :D As for my smilies, I feel that if I don't use a lot, people don't really understand what I try to get across, because it might seem a little, y'know... unemotional. Or whatever. ^.^; In any case, thank you all, and I'm sure I'll enjoy myself here! :D

feeldawrath

Quote from: MiKeMiTchi on November 13, 2012, 01:12:17 pm
Recent introduction topics share something similar: They all have the tilde character "~", and that's not all.

I can't help but think that these newcomers know each other. And oh, random fact, all of them love (or should I say "loves") smileys and treat phrases in parenthesis as most likely sentences.

Oh well. I'll just ignore that and say welcome instead. edit: Not that it would matter much.
Welcome to the boards.

I would say it's a coincidence, considering I don't know either of them xD
Maybe it's just some weird new style o.O
"Your actions have meaning only if they hold true to your ideals."
-Ramza Beoulve

AzureSana

I use emoticons, and the like in nearly all of my posts lol, I just can't go on without putting at least one of 'em in there somewhere~ ^o^

Kokojo

Welcome to FFH! Come to the irc sometimes!
And wear a sanity-vest.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Xifanie

Quote from: Kokojo on November 13, 2012, 09:48:52 pm
And wear a sanity-vest.

He means a straitjacket. ♥ ♥ ♥ those.

Taichii

ow you dont know each other? :(((
i was hoping i could get new emoticon minions to bug xiffie
:D goodluck in hacking and stuff XD
enjoy your stay :D

"Desperation"