• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:52:19 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

Taichii

i think she was already done but not yet submitted.. search for her at the forums... :)
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Jon

I think Twinees made a Yuffie, although it might be still in development. Twinees pretty much got all the main heroes down and they look pretty awesome! :mrgreen:
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

vaizard84

would it be possible for anyone to make a set using this?

Zetaro

someone needs to bring back the whole bleach characters again. i would still love to have ichigo :D
Everyone will know the name Zetaro!

Rfh

May 13, 2012, 08:20:07 am #1244 Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 10:39:53 am by Rfh
The only problem in my game that I have, is when creating different races with different jobs is the lack of sprites. So far these sprites would need:

Moogle: Bard, Black Mage, Time Mage, Animist, Gunner, Thief ...

Viera Fencer, White Mage, Green Mage, Summoner, Red Mage, Archer, Sniper.

Nu Mou: White Mage, Black Mage, Time Mage, Sage, Necromancer ...

Bangaa: Warrior, Gladiator, Monk, Dragoon ...

A lot of goods base are in FFTactics Advance/A2 or in FFXII RW.

If anyone want to do anyone of this sprites, THANKS!
I also find in this forum these sprites:
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: rfh

Twinees

There is a sprite request thread for a reason, posting in another place will not get you help faster.
-Twin.

Rfh

Quote from: Twinees on May 13, 2012, 09:31:14 pm
There is a sprite request thread for a reason, posting in another place will not get you help faster.
-Twin.

Ok, sorry, I forgot this topic...
If anyone is interesed in finish anyone of these sprites thanks.
  • Discord username: rfh

Zetaro

ShadowSkyle

I have a request for a sprite. It would be a full sprite set of the Old Funeral Man (same as the original, only with the battle animations and such), with the 40 Year Old Male head.

I currently am using an alternate sprite for my patch, but am hoping someone will take this project so I can insert the sprite.

Zetaro

alright i got one more request: i've never seen a character on here have a weapon on their back. why is that? im pretty sure that it would look amazing even if they can't use it. like having a death sprite with a scythe on his back. i mean come on i must not be the only one who thinks this.

3lric

I believe the issue with that involves the 16 color palette limit, as well as the size that the frames are limited to

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Elric42 on May 16, 2012, 11:47:09 pm
I believe the issue with that involves the 16 color palette limit, as well as the size that the frames are limited to

This. Already limited in the size and colors. Just not very practical.

Jon

I could imagine Cloud or someone having a sword on his back, but you'd have to change colors around slightly to get the grays of the Buster Sword. I think adding a rifle or backpack would most definitely be easier.

Taichii

Quote from: Zetaro on May 16, 2012, 08:35:39 pm
alright i got one more request: i've never seen a character on here have a weapon on their back. why is that? im pretty sure that it would look amazing even if they can't use it. like having a death sprite with a scythe on his back. i mean come on i must not be the only one who thinks this.

well if you need scythes, look the wep sheet on fft:lom.. i've replaced the flail with a scythe :)

"Desperation"

Jon

Yeah they look pretty sweet in game too, nice work Taichii. You inspired me to make light sabers once :D

Taichii

Quote from: Jon on May 18, 2012, 05:12:01 am
Yeah they look pretty sweet in game too, nice work Taichii. You inspired me to make light sabers once :D

;) no prob jon.. im glad to hear that.. i hope i can inspire more to make unique sheets too :D

"Desperation"

Reks

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Taichii

May 26, 2012, 02:36:53 pm #1257 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 04:21:48 pm by Taichii
 agrias + palette change + generic female ninja's legs and feet/ lenneth valkyrie's legs and feet (ninja makes it a hot char though)

EDIT :
trial :p
http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=8583.60

"Desperation"

Nojgaard

Hi, i'm requesting a flying monster sheet or reference or base, I don't know how to call it. Can someone post one pls?
Current Projects:     Coming Soon (or maybe not):

CONMAN

I assume you want this as a reference to make some cool flying monster :cool:

Here's a couple: