• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:16:20 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

A Formal Introduction Of The Informal Variety

Started by Alby, August 01, 2012, 06:07:25 pm

Alby

As I was watching a stream of Miss Celdia's patch, I was reminded of the fact that I've been around for roughly a week on Mibbit. Quite unprofessional, given the fact that I have even had Xifi do some quick editing to allow my display name to appear as just Alby. So, it's clearly time to rectify this mistake. It is time to allow you all to know of the Alby. It is time for you all know who she is, what she likes, what she does not like, and all that sort. Whether or not anyone actually takes the time to read this lovely little block of text, this one knows not. Regardless, she is prepared with her bag of snack machine BLT flavored chips and a bottle of water. If you are still with me at this point, I thank you. If you have left, thanks for dropping by. Now then, let us begin.

It all started on a cold night, October 27 in 1989. My mother was in a great deal of pain, and I was charging th- Oh, wait? Too early? Alright. My bad.

I am a 22 year old girl who lives in Virgina. My name is Victoria, but those who qualify as my friends, rather that is by my choosing or their own, may call me Tori. Not Vicky. Call me Vicky, and you die. Of course, calling me Alby works just fine as well. Anyways, I am the third of five siblings. My two older siblings are boys, making them my older brothers. My younger siblings are also boys. This puts Alby at an extreme disadvantage, fighting a tide of extreme masculinity throughout her core family. Thankfully, I remembered my innertube... because you know, drowning sucks.

I have several hobbies and interests in my life. I enjoy chatting online with friends and meeting new people as I meet others who happen to share my hobbies and interests. I enjoy gaming, which I am sure you can all guess by the fact that I am here at this moment. I enjoy most games, though I am not into sports games first-person-shooters. If I had to pick a favorite genre, it would probably be adventures and RPGs. I enjoy listening to music as well. My favorite kinds of music happens to be rock, metal, J-Pop, techno, and various game-scores. I enjoy getting some occasional physical activity as well. After all, gaming and music is fun, but one cannot spend their entire life in front of a computer screen. At the very least, I cannot. I like going for runs and walks. I am also quite partial to swimming in the summer.

When it comes to things I do not like, they are few and far between. However, there are things that I will not put up with or in most cases will just ignore. I'm not a big fan of strife or arguing, so if one happens, don't be expecting me to take any sides. I will not listen to rap or country music, so don't try to get me to listen to them. I will not eat carrots. Keep your orange sticks to yourself.

And that pretty much covers everything I can think of for now. If you have anything you would like to ask me, then please feel free to do so in a response post. I look forward to working with and chatting with you all. This seems to be a nice, friendly community, and I'm happy to be here. See you guys around~
Insert witty signature here~

Kagebunji

Hello Vicky! Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true! Here is your prize, a carrot and an orange stick!

Seriously though, welcome aboard.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Dome

Tl:Dr/10

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Taichii

weee~
welcome formally to ffh green haired chick XD
i meant alby.. where all your dreams come true (you finally met me) >:] wuhaha
lol kiddin...
welcome o/
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

efrate

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true! 

Disclaimer: Dreams may not come true in strictly beneficial ways or how you expect. 
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

formerdeathcorps

Welcome to FFH.  If you need anything from us, just feel free to ask.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

VampragonLord

heeey youre that person that i made my friend. hiiii. im mikuru in the chat o.o
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Lydyn

Quote from: Alby on August 01, 2012, 06:07:25 pmIt all started on a cold night, October 27 in 1989. My mother was in a great deal of pain, and I was charging th-

... go on.

(Also, welcome.)

Durbs

[monotone]Hello and welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true.[/monotone]

jk; welcome to the forums! :mrgreen:
  • Modding version: PSX