• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:46:57 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Koruten's Programming Facility.

Started by Koruten, July 14, 2015, 10:21:37 pm

Koruten

July 14, 2015, 10:21:37 pm Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 02:09:27 am by Koruten
Hey guys. I've been delving into C# a lot recently and I finally decided to write my first ever program (no not hello world.).

I present you, something that has been done already but I did it anyways cause it seemed easy enough : The Judge Score Averager!

Download Version 1.0.2 Download Here

GitHub https://github.com/XNBlank/JudgeScoreAverager

This allows you to generate an average score from all of your judges. It allows up to as many scores as you want. (known as judges in the program. Also note that having too many will take a long time to type out.).

Changelog

Fixed issue where having less than 0 judges would crash the program.
Added snazzy icon.
Cleaned up code. (Thanks Ghosthawk).
Added Highscore option.

Fixed a bug that would crash the program if the user typed in a letter instead of a number for values.
Added an exception that prevents crashing when user inputs 0 judges.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Koruten

July 16, 2015, 07:39:31 pm #1 Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 04:55:48 pm by Koruten
New program!

Judge Score Averager GUI

Judge Score Averager GUI is a remake of my first ever C# program made in Visual C#. It allows users to take scores from multiple judges of a contest and average them out for a final score.

Features
Up to 999 Judges. (Dunno why you'd have that many.)
Highscore to prevent any scores from going higher than the set one.
Easy to navigate gui.
Save your averages into text files!
Averages out to the 3rd decimal point. (if applicable.)

Updated Averager GUI to 1.0.1.

Changelog
Fixed an error for when you delete the Judges number, and try to average and get an exception.
Fixed an error for when you delete the Score number, and try to average and get an exception.
Fixed an error for when you leave a blank score, and have it default to 0 rather than waiting until a correct response is given.
The top score box can no longer be changed to letters, and other symbols.
The top score box can no longer use decimals.
Previous settings no longer effect results after reset.
Long numbers like "-6.17283973399295E+23" are no longer produced possible to produce.

Download : Version 1.0.1
Github : https://github.com/XNBlank/JudgeScoreAveragerGUI

Kaijyuu

Nice. It seems you're starting with manageable projects which is good. I've been trying to make full games since day one and had few finished projects.
  • Modding version: PSX

Koruten

Yeah I'm just trying to keep it somewhat simple for now.  ;)

Updated Averager GUI to 1.0.1.

Changelog
Fixed an error for when you delete the Judges number, and try to average and get an exception.
Fixed an error for when you delete the Score number, and try to average and get an exception.
Fixed an error for when you leave a blank score, and have it default to 0 rather than waiting until a correct response is given.
The top score box can no longer be changed to letters, and other symbols.
The top score box can no longer use decimals.
Previous settings no longer effect results after reset.
Long numbers like "-6.17283973399295E+23" are no longer produced possible to produce.

Updated link in it's post.

Koruten

Long time no see. Something new to put on the table. Nothing terribly exciting or unique though.

It's a music player written in HTML and JS using the Electron framework. It's pretty functional, aside a few bugs and lack of sorting and playlists.

nitwit

Nice stuff.

I just now finished my last low-level programming assignment.