• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:57:35 am

[Old] FFT: Plus battle logs

Started by Dome, August 09, 2011, 07:32:30 pm

Dome

Are you sure you are playing the right version? They should have critical quick as their reaction skill
Anyway, if a reaction skill is too strong to handle, just lower the brave value of the enemy using some skill :-)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Dome

charles099

Quote from: Dome on February 12, 2012, 09:06:05 am
Are you sure you are playing the right version? They should have critical quick as their reaction skill
Anyway, if a reaction skill is too strong to handle, just lower the brave value of the enemy using some skill :-)

I mean I have orlandu and beowolf as hp resotre. and you can lowerthe brave of the giants? I was under the impression they were immune to all status changes
I am without a shadow of a doubt the most electrifying final fantasy tactics player in the world today if ya smmmelllllll what the chuck is cookin' (does peoples eyebrow)

Dome

Yep, they are immune to all statuses and halve all elements except water and Thunder...but "Reduced Brave" isn't a status ;-)

charles099

damn you video game logic.  I guess I'll try to steal courage on them.  can you chicken them if you reduce it to zero?
I am without a shadow of a doubt the most electrifying final fantasy tactics player in the world today if ya smmmelllllll what the chuck is cookin' (does peoples eyebrow)

Dome

No, but with 0 brave they won't react

Dome

charles099

so nobody wants to tell me how they did it?

Dome

Quote from: charles099 on February 20, 2012, 07:32:02 pm
so nobody wants to tell me how they did it?

Still having problems with that fight?

charles099

my people were not level 99. but they will get there soon

Dome

Neophyte Ronin

If I recall Vanilla Tactics, DD battles involved creatures with Levels in excess of ten to twenty against your Units.  Under no condition will you survive any encounter of any kind in DD in this version of the game without getting to Level 99.

Dome

Dome

Dome

March 29, 2012, 03:06:09 am #154 Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 08:14:54 pm by Dome
FFT Plus story battle 16 - Let's save Mustadio...Again

Link to the playlist of the full video Playthrough

Dome

April 02, 2012, 06:21:13 am #155 Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 08:15:23 pm by Dome
FFT Plus story battle 17 - The lady with a blade

Link to the playlist of the full video Playthrough

Dome

Author

So that's why I suddenly got ten subscribers and jumped in views. I was wondering what was going on there! :V

Incidentally, I think I might start recording those again, after I finally finish up this godforsaken project.

"Write about textbooks Author! Why are they controversial? Why is this important? Why do you want me to shove a sharp stick in my eye?"

krilz

I remember the vanilla version of Queklain as pretty simple. Sure, Loss was annoying, but other than that, you just had to pummel him and he'd go down easily.

The 1.3 version was brutal. I had to pretty much equip every single person with Magic DefendUP and Auto Potion to survive the barrage of damage coming my way. And that was even after breaking his stats to oblivion.

This version is closer to the vanilla. Just very annoying and Decay really threw me off. I read somewhere that Boco was your saving grace and I can't believe how helpful that info was. Removing undead on several people simultaneously has never been a bigger help. In retrospect I think I had one breaker too many (Mustadio, I'm looking at you) as the only real damage I could do to him was through magic and I only had one guy for that (Boco was pretty good too but he was on another duty). Maybe for a later version you could remove DefendUP and up his HP a bit to compensate? Just to give more options of what type of damage you'd like to do.

On to chapter 3!

krilz

Wow. Zalera was a total ******* *****. This fight was stupidly easy in vanilla, pretty annoying but not very hard in 1.3 (or I was just very lucky). However this version had me banging my head against the wall. One time I wiped because I failed a 99% Areiz, that was incredibly frustrating but it tells how close it really was. The biggest problem with the fight was Zalera casting those huge spells which could hit 2-3 people any given time while I was busy killing everything else. In fact I was happy when he started doing Zombiega or something because that actually gave me breathing room to do something else besides ressing and healing people.

Now it's time for Adramelk and I remember how insanely hard that idiot was in 1.3. Just hope I'll kick him so hard in the groin this time that I'll forget that other version.