• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:34:19 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Saluti from Italy

Started by Meinos Kaen, October 11, 2013, 05:44:29 pm

Meinos Kaen

Hello, there. Meinos Kaen at your service! I found this forum through an article about Journey of 5, and wow. I can't believe how good that game is. Sure, the writing could be better at points, but everything else? Top notch. Also, HOLY SHIRE, is this thing difficult! It's like a neverending supply of Wiegraf battles!

That said, happy to be here.

3lric

Glad you are enjoying Jot5, and I can at least say the writing in the second Chapter will be better.
Given that the person that was originally turning my story into scripts has now left the team which
has allowed us to improve upon that as well. Chapter 1 will also be revamped a bit for the Ch2 release.

May I ask what article it was that got you here? Was it the indiestatik review?

Also, Welcome to FFH!
  • Modding version: PSX

Dome

Un altro Italiano...incredibile O_o
Benvenuto a FFH, dove i sogni diventano realtà! (O quasi xD)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Meinos Kaen

Quote from: Elric on October 11, 2013, 06:11:26 pm
Glad you are enjoying Jot5, and I can at least say the writing in the second Chapter will be better.
Given that the person that was originally turning my story into scripts has now left the team which
has allowed us to improve upon that as well. Chapter 1 will also be revamped a bit for the Ch2 release.

May I ask what article it was that got you here? Was it the indiestatik review?

Also, Welcome to FFH!

Yup, it was the Indiestatik one. Good stuff.

Nooooo! Italia domina! ... Seeee, nei sogni.