• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:44:04 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Arena battle videos and discussion

Started by PX_Timefordeath, August 04, 2010, 06:49:51 pm

Zotis

I fixed Black Bog, I was forgetting a short charge on one of my oracles.

Barren

I'll work on both of requests of leif and zotis today so stay tuned

Looks like my mime team improved quite a bit in terms of synergy and sandbagging. mimic reraises are so awesome! GG fenire. Hopefully you can get your new team off the ground soon
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Zotis

Fenire

Thanks for the video Barren. I forgot about status effects. GG Barren.

silentkaster

So I just realized that Quick Step vs. Black Bog may not be a good match...Chakra Bands = Total Shut down of Zotis' team. Quick Step has two of them. :(

If nobody recorded it, it may be better for him to face a different team...sorry about that!
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Barren

Quote from: silentkaster on April 24, 2014, 05:26:43 pm
So I just realized that Quick Step vs. Black Bog may not be a good match...Chakra Bands = Total Shut down of Zotis' team. Quick Step has two of them. :(

If nobody recorded it, it may be better for him to face a different team...sorry about that!

Too late for that its already being made (I Lied! :P) If anyone wants I can cancel that match and have the two teams face different opponents.

silentkaster

Well, it might be fun to watch four mages sword/rod whack a couple of monks...IDK...

Barren

As a spoiler, one of the matches is well over 20 minutes of staff whacking and spin fisting and status (mainly frog and faith) procing and raise 2ing so its not fun to see at all

Zotis

If it's already recorded then I'd like to see it.  You don't have to do commentary if you don't want to.

Barren

Zotis

silentkaster

Barren, I have a request!

It'd be cool if you did a team building video, only because your teams are generally pretty solid and it'd give people insite to why you're giving different equips and abilities to different units and whatnot. Kinda like CT5Holy and Malroth did. I'd watch it!

Of course, I still want a new one from Malroth as well since his mic issue is now fixed and CT5Holy also always does a good one!

Barren

I can try but last time I did a video like that with full screen for some reason the camera was all over the place when camtasia studio was importing it but I will try to see if I can make a better video than last time

Otabo

Guys. Please do not send me match requests right now. Between me being busy and having recording problems right now, making videos just isn't going to happen at the moment. Main reason why I haven't been making videos lately, to be honest.

When I have some time (and/if I get my recording problems fixed), I'll let you all know. But for right now, don't send me requests. Thank you. I really appreciate it.

Leif1991

Can't believe I pulled through despite the AI being incredibly stupid, GG Vigilanti.
Season 3 A.I. Tournament Champion

silentkaster

Counter Magic Salamander + Counter Flood = 0 hit KO which was kinda awesome. Round 2 was what happens when my team doesn't get their offense going. Round 3 was a major disadvantage for Fenire/Zotis since the bard was waaaaaaaayyyyyy in the back. GG

Otabo

HOLY S*IT, I REALLY JUST PUT A FLASH HAT ON THAT SQUIRE!  I was half asleep when I made this team. Because of that, I didn't think I would pull that victory off, especially after seeing Round 1. But the mediators did their job quite well; that plus Fenire's inability to remove blind/poison/berserk ultimately cost him. GG.

Hmm, I like how Frannies operates as a whole. Takes 'em a while to kill stuff, but yeah. I might remove Heaven's Cloud from the paladin, though; it doesn't seem to mesh well. Might just run H Bag like I had it before. GG.

Zotis

I have added a new team-up team that silentkaster made with me.

Ouch, a loosing streak for me today.  :P