• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:02:44 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

how to save changes to fftpatcher

Started by reversebustersword, August 06, 2015, 10:20:01 pm

reversebustersword

August 06, 2015, 10:20:01 pm Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 10:39:49 pm by reversebustersword
Hi, I'm trying to get choasbringer in fft wotl. But its never shows up in the shops after I make the changes in fftpatcher. I think its because I'm not saving the changes the right way. I'm in the very beginning of ch. 4

Is it not working because I changed 2 hands to 2 swords?

gatebuster202

Can you post a Picture of the Patcher with the Item pulled up
  • Modding version: PSX
Winner of the 2nd FFT Arena SCC Tourney. -Geomancers

reversebustersword

August 06, 2015, 10:47:37 pm #2 Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 12:08:20 am by reversebustersword
Idk how to post it here. But I can sent it to you as an word doc though email.

Basically I changed shop availability to ch.4 start and unchecked rare, and made its forced two hands to two swords

nevermind, I figured out everything.  :)

gatebuster202

Printscreen
The open paint, go to clipboard up top, paste
Attach image at bottom of forum posts.

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

gatebuster202

Which is why we hate WotL (One of the many, many reasons.)

Kourama

With a save editor I am pretty sure you can add the items to the fur shop (non-poachable though). It has been awhile but I remember that I found a non ideal workaround for the newer items.