• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:51:09 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Hi (Hey, ive seen this title before...)

Started by Kokojo, September 25, 2008, 07:12:16 pm

Kokojo

September 25, 2008, 07:12:16 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kokojo
So, hi, hacking community.

I starting to hack one of my favorite game : Super mario world, but then i asked myself if it was possible to hack Final fantasy tactic, THE game i really wanted to edit. I already got my ideas for a hack, but il wait a bit until i can find my way in hacking it (still need the primary thing...you know, the illegal one) and beacause of school and such.

As a hacker, im not into computer, but i got great ideas, and when i discover something, its really big and because i was playing with the folders (i plan to play with the maps bytes : i really want to try and recreate a flat plain, i think its not been done yet, true ?)

Anyway, im really happy to have found this community, and well, see ya all.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Cheetah

September 25, 2008, 07:42:08 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
Welcome, and good luck taking a crack at map editing. Not much has been achieved in that particular area.
Current Projects: