• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:53:39 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

The "TTT": Trash Talkin' Thread

Started by Andrew, August 19, 2016, 12:35:51 pm

Andrew

This is for all of you incredibly-competitive Arena players out there.  Keep things fun, and don't get overly-invested.
  • Modding version: PSX

CT5Holy

blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah
blah blah
blah
blah blah blah

QED
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Barren

Also no disparaging remarks about someone. Especially if really don't know them in person.

Any kind of disrespect regardless of reason won't be tolerated. But you're welcome to have bragging rights over your opponent
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Anima Zero

August 19, 2016, 02:01:13 pm #3 Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 10:38:35 pm by Anima Zero
I could trash talk here and say how my man Captain Rex will spear everything in the face this year, but I made a themed team for this year's tourney.  The good news is that Rex is not in said team so no getting spear'd in the face from him.

So, the bad news?  My themed team.  Some other captain is stepping into the spotlight this year.  Will he be successful in snatching me my first FFT Arena tourney win?  I can't say.  One's thing for certain though...

This badass will make sure to give any enemies one HELL of a fight...oh, and blast random units on your team in the face with his friends.  Hell, one of X's closest friends is going to be responsible for spearing things in the face.  Yeah, I lied when I said there wasn't going to be any facespears.  Be afraid, be VERY afraid mortals.  The Maverick Hunters will be hunting you down!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Gaignun

I hate having to deal with trash.

Combustibles, cans, glass, polyethylene terephthalate, plastics other than polyethylene terephthalate, and cardboard are all disposed separately.  I don't produce enough trash living on my own to dispose of any of these types of trash in a regular manner, so I have food waste rotting away in my combustibles trash bag and trash bags of every other type filling up my limited closet space.

Then there's gutter trash.  I have to put on blue boxing gloves and perform corkscrew blows to get rid of that kind of trash. 

Shintroy

Some day my people will be free.

dw6561

Some kind of trash talk
Trash trashy trash trashy trash
A load of garbage

...also, Boop Boop the ninja says hi. All of your plans will be...oiled again. Well, sorta :P
This is FF Tactics. All the Tactics you can ever have, all in one byte.

Jumza

Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Malroth

My team is so lame Yo mamma could beat it with 4 no skill mimes