• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 12:25:01 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Extracting FFTpack.bin on iOS

Started by iceburn, August 03, 2013, 05:28:30 am

iceburn

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask for a small help, I have manage to locate the fftpack.bin on my iOS.

I have used the FFTPatcher-PSP-Utilities and try to use to extract it, it was almost done then this message appear

"could not extract file. make sure you chose the correct file and that there enough room in the destination directory"

can anyone help me on the matter.

Angel

As far as I know, the iOS versions have been completely untouched by any modding community. You're in uncharted territory. This is actually why I've been waiting (VERY IMPATIENTLY) for the Android version to be released (not sure why it hasn't, given it's been out in Japan for nearly six months). The Android version should help the cause much more readily. Or at least, I expect it would.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

iceburn

oh i see,

wew, thanks for the prompt reply, might as well go back to psx version.

i hope it comes out too since my brother saw the sprites mods here and drooled over. . . i told him i could do it on a psp but he wouldn't bother getting one, and again many thanks save me a lot of time googling almost nothing.

anyways we hope it comes out.

:D

faospark

kinda weird that the modding community had not yet jumped in on the IOS version of the game but to a certain extent i kinda understand.

Jumza

Mostly because it wasn't released in english, not a lot of FFH members speak Japanese (is what it was released in I think?) to my knowledge.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Angel

That's the Android version. iOS version has been out in the US for years.

In this case, it's more of a combination of the WotL problem (nobody technically inclined has any interest in WotL) and the lesser platform problem (far fewer of us have the iOS version, and almost none of us have a Mac for developing iOS software).
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?