• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 03:59:43 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

[Old] Design your own Deep Dungeon battle!

Started by Dome, November 19, 2011, 07:27:09 am

Dome

November 19, 2011, 07:27:09 am Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 06:49:08 am by Dome
Share with us your ideas
Remember that the DD is supposed to be an endgame/very hard area, so you can go wild!

If your idea is choosen, you'll get a special prize ;P

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Eternal

Look at my PW list of DD battles. Maybe something will inspire you. :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Joseph Strife

A battle against beoulves, our team vs Zalbag, Dycerdarg and Balbanes. :)
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Dome

Balbanes does not have a proper sprite in-game, and I don't plan to import more xD
Zalbag + Dycedarg sounds fine, but you need to add some more otherwise it's too easy

Joseph Strife

Don't we have a balbanes sprite at the main page? i could swear we had, anyway, then we go with Zalbag + Dycedarg + Prince Larg, how about it?
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Lucifer_zero

I still didnt get to current DD, but still, my wish list ^^

"Friendly Fire" - One fight against every special job (only humans) that can join you

"UNFriendily Fire" - Close to the above, a fight with the 3 special monsters ( all ??? stats ) ) + 2 Clerics ( both ??? stats ) with white magic secondary

"bastard hit" - 2 mime + 2 Wizard with summon + 2 perfomers

"FF 7" - One cleric ??? stats with white magic / Damage split / Mag Def UP / move MP-UP / innate shell( Aerith )  + one soldier ??? Stats with Bullet Guard /NO CHARGE/ Def UP / Move HP UP / innate Protect ( Zacks ) [ to tell true i dont like FF 7 that all, but still, most of world like... ]

"That mime bastard" - one mime with ??? stats with ribbon + maintance + Def UP/Mag Def UP + Teleport 2 + 8 thiefs all with equip armor and: 2 with summmon secondary, 2 with Draw Out, 2 with White magic and 2 with punch art... well, the ideia is one fight were you have one mime suported with some fast enemys that gives mime something to ... mime

More ideias when i get to DD ^^ or whenever they appear at my mind
My english sucks... and i know this.

Currently playing:
- FFT +, by Dome
- CCP, by Celdia

TrueLight

I don't think its possible, but what about a battle with one of every job (Generic Jobs). They will have the best equipment possible and have innate maintenance so people won't be tempted to steal their equipment. I don't think it would be a hard battle, but it would be fun  :)
  • Modding version: PSX

3lric

Quote from: TrueLight on November 19, 2011, 01:25:02 pm
I don't think its possible, but what about a battle with one of every job (Generic Jobs). They will have the best equipment possible and have innate maintenance so people won't be tempted to steal their equipment. I don't think it would be a hard battle, but it would be fun  :)

Unfortunately this doesn't cohere to the sprite limit :/ otherwise it would be a great idea, can't have more then 9 sprites i believe, but you can have duplicates  :mrgreen:

4 dancers w/ nameless song
and 2 Lucavi with ??? stats..
this would be hard lol

Lucifer_zero

New ideias ^^

"Apandemoniun" - Map: Mlapan or Horror

Battle consist on 4 Byblos + 7 apandas that start around you characters, all immortal, one of apanda on one of Byblos is ??? boss like ( 10 times more HP and MP )

The Boss Byblos have Ribbon + maintenance + Robe of Lord + Maximilian + Start Reraise

The boss Apanda have Ribbon + maintenance + Robe of Lord + Maximilian + no charge + Mov MPUP + Start Reraise 

They both are the most away units from party

"BeastMaster" - Map: Delta or Voyage

3 Dragoners 2 King Behemot 2 Tiamat 2 Yellow Chocobo 2 Dragon, all immortal

One of dragoners is the boss ???

Dragoner Boss

70Brave 50Faith

Dragon
White mage
Dragon Spirit
Maintenance
Fly

Zorlin
Ribbon
Robe of Lords
Red Boot

The other two dragoners would be

60 Brave 60 Faith
Dragon
Item
Damage Split
Throw Item
Move HP UP

H Bag
Ribbon
Rubber Costume
Chantage

I was thinking on something, can you make accesory, only for the enemy like CCP hav, that have innate maintenance ? This coud give liberty to make some battle using jobs that you can own

Also i´ll put the set i imagined on the character from my first post...
My english sucks... and i know this.

Currently playing:
- FFT +, by Dome
- CCP, by Celdia

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Dome

Quote from: Taichii on January 31, 2012, 03:27:49 am
one on one battle ramza vs. marche :D

I won't import new sprites in FFT:+...expecially crappy ones xD

Kaijyuu

I forget if mimes work as enemies, but if they do...

2 ??? summoners.
2 ??? samurais.
A boatload of mimes.

Point is the AI to blanket the battlefield with attacks that only hit you. That way the mimes can shoot off a ton of attacks and not worry about killing themselves.

shoruke

Quote from: Dome on January 31, 2012, 04:11:15 am
I won't import new sprites in FFT:+...expecially crappy ones xD

Besides the Onion Knights (and red mage), you mean? Or were those already inside the vanilla game?

Dome

DarkShade

Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Neophyte Ronin

I think there's already a Ramza battle in there.

Queklain, Velius, Zalera, Adramelk, and Hashmal in a single fight.  If you didn't think of that already.

Avalanche

Master Tombery!

im sure there is a sprite for it somewhere, isnt there?

He should be a very strong, with instead death melee atack and high dmg aoe spell

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Protect Battle Chicken! //One allied guest chocobo, with all others as enemies.

1 Chocobo //Possibly a unique chocobo, or a White Chocobo, with nothing but healing abilities.  An ally.
1 Undead Wiegraf
1 Undead Gafgarion
1 Undead Balk
1 Undead Algus
1 Undead Zalmo

1 White Chocobo //Ally, with only healing abilities.  Includes Chocobarrier (Most buffs).
3 Black Chocobos //Assassin + Black Mage
3 Red Chocobos // Balanced.
3 Green Chocobos //Buffs and Debuffs
3 Blue Chocobos //I have no idea.

shoruke

A bunch of Summoners, and a bunch of Mimes.
Can you put on Doubt Faith fast enough to survive? Or will you hope to god that you can Counter Flood hard enough?
(maybe to avoid victory through counter flood, give the enemies immunity vs. earth attacks, with earth clothes or by making them float... make sure there's only earth-elemental geomancy squares...)

TrueLight

Here Are Just Some Ideas.

1 ??? Wiegraf 
1 ??? Velius
1 ??? Elmdor
1 ??? Zalera
1 ??? Dycerdarg
1 ??? Adramelk

1 ??? Engineer
3 ??? Archers
3 ??? Mediators
3 ??? Chemists