• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:35:56 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Started by dwib, March 01, 2009, 12:30:27 am

dwib

March 01, 2009, 12:30:27 am Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by dwib
<@Zodiac> so where are you right now?
<Jukain> Where am I?
<@Zodiac> ya, irl
<Jukain> In my dorm room o.o
<dwib> sounds fierce
<AngrySurprisedFace> Like Tyra Banks.
<dwib> fuck tyra banks
<dwib> worst tv show host ever
<AngrySurprisedFace> Iman?
<AngrySurprisedFace> Oh.
<@Zodiac> and why did you make a new account?
<AngrySurprisedFace> I...
<AngrySurprisedFace> didn't..?
<@Zodiac> I'm talking to Jukain
<tithin> NOT AGAIIIIIIIN
<AngrySurprisedFace> Oh sorry. O_O
<Jukain> I didn't make a new account. Me and Arch talked about this, KrazyKlyde isn't me. >_>
<Jukain> I don't even know anyone named Klyde.
<dwib> lmao
<AuraDragon> Wazup Tithin?
<@Zodiac> so Jukain you are telling me that YOU who created his account 3 days after Klyde stopped posting
<@Zodiac> YOU who both share the only and same IP
* tithin stifles a laugh.
<@Zodiac> have nothing to do with each other?
<@Zodiac> LPLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOL
<Jukain> The only possible connection we might have would be that we go to the same university, we share IP addresses that fluctuate.
<@Zodiac> I repeat...
<@Zodiac> LPLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOL
<tithin> Voldemort: name of server; New EmuLinker Server
<Jukain> I joined because 13027 came out, and I had been waiting for it.
<Jukain> Nothing more.
<dwib> i dont believe you
<Jukain> Why would I have a reason to troll this place? I love this mod and everything about it, it's revitalized the game for me. I enjoy it too much to bring hate or disservice down on it.
<@Zodiac> yet you refuse to admit your past actions?
<@Zodiac> what kind of bullshit is this
<Jukain> Prior to the creation of this account, I have had no association with this website other than links to it from GameFAQs where I heard about the mod.
<@Zodiac> yeah yeah stfu
<@Zodiac> you've just been lying to everyone, wtf is your problem
<@Zodiac> GET OUT 14/F/CALI
<Jukain> I have not been lying to anyone. I've been through this discussion once today and I would rather not repeat it.
<Jukain> Ask Voldemort, he was here for the entire thing.
<Voldemort> jukain
<Voldemort> just cuz u sent pics of a girl
<AngrySurprisedFace> Virus.
<Voldemort> and even if u are a girl
<Voldemort> it is irrelevant
<Voldemort> troll is trol
<tithin> Voldemort: name of server; New EmuLinker Server - ping is about 200 yah
<Jukain> I am not a troll!
<AngrySurprisedFace> :)
<Jukain> I love this place and enjoy talking to the people here. I don't know why Arch has a problem with this.
<Jukain> I do have friends irl, thank you very much.
<dwibBlade> do they have tits?
<Jukain> Some of them.
<Jukain> I have tits. What does it matter?
<Jukain> There's more to a person than tits damn it.
<dwibBlade> cause i like them
<Suih> What would it be like to have a uniboob? O_o;
<Jukain> If Celdia or Jupi were here, they would agree.
<Suih> I've always wondered that.
* @ZodiacBlade sharpens his banhammer
<dwibBlade> ANTICIPATION
<dwibBlade> OMB
<dwibBlade> OMG*
<dwibBlade> weiner getting.... harder....
<Jukain> What is your problem with me? Tell me that.
<Jukain> Because I won't show you my tits?
<AngrySurprisedFaceBlade> Does a Hammer need to be sharpened?
<tithinblade> Jukain, you are trying too hard.
<Suih> I suppose. Sadly that is the interenet?
<Suih> *internet
<@ZodiacBlade> what shocks me the most is that you've been constantly lying not even admitting it
<Jukain> What have I lied about?
<@ZodiacBlade> you're whack
<@ZodiacBlade> and I'm on a boat
<dwibBlade> santana DVX is my joint nigga
<@ZodiacBlade> nightmaregirl
<@ZodiacBlade> omg I just jizzed in my pants thinking about Jukain
<dwibBlade> :D
* @ZodiacBlade is done shapening the BanHammer
<dwibBlade> give her a Banhammer in a box
<Jukain> There is something seriously wrong with you people.
<Jukain> That's all I have to say.
* Suih steps out of the way.
<dwibBlade> last chance
<@ZodiacBlade> D= I don't have a small version
<dwibBlade> tits
<Suih> Nothing to do with this. :/
<AngrySurprisedFaceBlade> "You people"
<AngrySurprisedFaceBlade> <_<
<AngrySurprisedFaceBlade> What have I done to you exactly?
<dwibBlade> look now you are trolling ASFBlade
<Jukain> ASF, you know good and well I'm not referring to you!
<dwibBlade> I LIKE SPORTZ AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU KNOW
<AngrySurprisedFaceBlade> Then stop using such broad terms. X_x
* @ZodiacBlade swings
<dwibBlade> GTFO
<Jukain> ASF, I hardly know. Suih as well. I love how everyone I've met here is not here.
* @ZodiacBlade HOMERUNS
* ZodiacBlade sets mode: +b *!*Mibbit@74.43.163.*
* Jukain was kicked by ZodiacBlade (Jukain)

CidIII

March 01, 2009, 12:59:34 am #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by CidIII
If you would have just kept pushing, I think you could have gotten tits.

They kind of looked like nice ones.
I refuse to play Final Fantasy Tactics again until I am able to do my FF6 patch! And, FFT 1.3 doesn't technically count as FFT: so there!

Archael

March 01, 2009, 01:07:37 am #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "CidIII"If you would have just kept pushing, I think you could have gotten tits.

you are even more evil than me

QuoteThey kind of looked like nice ones.

kinda

seen better

gojoe

March 01, 2009, 01:18:41 am #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by gojoe
Quote<@Zodiac> Allright I believe you Jukain
<Jukain> You do?
<@Zodiac> No.

LOL, this is why i love this place.
I never learn from my mistakes.

Archael

March 01, 2009, 01:20:00 am #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote<dwib> god only has 1 IP address jukain
<dwib> and so do you and KrazyKlyde

fail

Kokojo

March 01, 2009, 02:12:09 am #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kokojo
... now this is just fucking pathetic.

I mean, Zodiac, Cid and Voldemort
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Bastard Poetry

March 01, 2009, 02:24:42 am #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bastard Poetry
I agree with Kokojo.

I believe Jukain was telling the truth, and innocent. Read her Intro topic. She posted from her school's network. The chances of someone else ending up with the same IP is very possible. And even if she did lie, and really was KK, she has done nothing but contribute positive things to this community since she joined. That alone is enough to excuse her "past behavior," (which, as it seems to me, involved lying about a victory in 1.3. Big fucking deal).

I love you guys, but this is bullshit. You want the drama to stop, you get pissed off any time one of us "carebear pussies" stands up to your juvenile bullshit with some fucking DECENCY, and yet you continue to pull shit like this.

Fucking ban me if you have a problem with it, but this is the most juvenile, ridiculous, chauvinist and downright fucking INFURIATING thing I've ever seen here.
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

tithin

March 01, 2009, 02:31:51 am #7 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by tithin
No one will ban you for having a difference of opinion. The ban came from her refusal to admit the truth, and from her mocker of Zodiac.

I defended her, and I like the daft hippy, but this site is Zodiacs, and he chooses who comes and goes. I agree with you both to a certain extent, but at the end of the day, the decision to ban, or keep, is Zodiacs.

(hell, I still don't know if it's a full or a partial ban)
14:45  @SilentB         ò "Hey, Cosgrove, how come you never married?"
14:45  @SilentB         ò "Because I eat too much meat."
14:46  @Celdia          ò Heresy. No such thing as 'too much meat'
14:47  @Celdia          ò One night with tithin would teach you that.

tithin

March 01, 2009, 02:44:15 am #8 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by tithin
Here, this should perhaps put things more into perspective.

18:33   Kokojo          ò Even there...you could be wrong Zodiac. I don't know much about IP'S but i know my neighbourg could very well use mine, and if he can, then the guy next room to me in a university could, and even if she did lie, dude, give her points for keeping it up.
 18:33   tithin          ò Kokojo: I will explain this to you as best I can.
 18:34   Kokojo          ò Okay, thanks.
 18:35   tithin          ò Kokojo: Many people may use an IP, but it's incredibly suss that someone who was derided and felt that leaving was his best option has left. Three days after he has left, a new member with the exact same IP has shown up with the same IP. It happens, but the overlap is ASTOUNDINGLY slim, based off the fact that, lets face it, ours is a niche topic.
 18:35                   ò Cheetah_ [Cheetah@dsl081-172-022.sea1.dsl.speakeasy.net] has joined #FFH
 18:36   tithin          ò So, to clarify, the chances of it being someone else are marginal at best. That doesn't mean it's impossible, but both the timing, and the ip being identical are pointers to them being the same. If it genuinely was another person on the same university network, then they would have a very similar, but different IP address.
 18:36   Lasting_Dawn    ò Good evening, Cheeth.
 18:36   Lasting_Dawn    ò Cheetah*
 18:36   tithin          ò Most organisations, including universities and businesses buy their external IP addresses, Ie, they will buy a range.
 18:36   tithin          ò 78.101.xxx.xxx
 18:36   tithin          ò So that they can hand out IPs like candy.
 18:37   Kokojo          ò But 2 days ago, she did say she was using a proxy... does that change anything ?
 18:37   tithin          ò Not in this case no, because the proxy she was using was only for irc
 18:37                   ò Cheetah [Cheetah@dsl081-172-022.sea1.dsl.speakeasy.net] has quit IRC
 18:37   Kokojo          ò oh.
 18:38   Kokojo          ò well, so either it's a big coincidence, or shes our man.
 18:38   Kokojo          ò thank.
 18:38   tithin          ò Precisely, yes.
 18:38   Kokojo          ò But even there, it's not that bad at itself...like everyone said.
 18:38   Kokojo          ò I for a temp ban again.
 18:38   tithin          ò i don't think the issue was that she lied, but that she lied consistently, even when presented with the evidence, and then laughed in zodiacs face afterwards
 18:39   tithin          ò like I said in the thread, I like the daft hippy, but if you spit in the site owners face, don't expect to be taken back with open arms.
 18:39  @Zodiac          ò precisely
 18:39   Kokojo          ò I don't know someone who could lie so well for 15 hours.
 18:40  @Zodiac          ò lie well?
 18:40  @Zodiac          ò it became just ridiculous
 18:40  @Zodiac          ò and she started flaming
 18:41   Kokojo          ò Zodiac, did KK logged back in since ?
 18:41   tithin          ò It's my opinion, zodiac, that you give her a week off and have a word with her. Just putting that out there.
 18:42   FFMaster        ò sounds kind of like the double box incident
 18:42  @Zodiac          ò I can do that

LastingDawn

March 01, 2009, 02:52:06 am #9 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
I agree with Bastard Poetry on the chauvanist dealings, you all could have handled the situation a bit more gracefully, please, just learning the meaning of "restraint", would benefit you all.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Bastard Poetry

March 01, 2009, 03:05:11 am #10 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bastard Poetry
Lasting Dawn best summarized why I'm so pissed.

I can't say anything for certain, as far as who Jukain really is and what really happened. All I have is my outside perspective, Jukain's posts and that chat log dwib posted to go off of. That is what it looks like to me, and I'm sorry if I've spoken out of line towards Zodiac without first understanding the reasons he had for banning her.

But nobody, troll or otherwise, deserves to be treated like that. Not outside 4chan, and (in my perfect imagination) especially not here.
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

Cheetah

March 01, 2009, 03:06:19 am #11 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
This is so fucked up I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

So I don't know Jukain or this KK character, or the situations leading up to all this drama and it doesn't really matter. The behavior of many of the members in that conversation were pathetic, sad, and disgusting. Whatever the crime, gender, or personality of Jukain was, the treatment she received was inhuman. That was sexual harassment. I know people like to say "I was just joking going for a laugh" or "It's just the internet, it doesn't count", but those are pathetic excuses for not having anything better to offer in the department of comedic value other than slandering others or that they lack self control, decency, and social skills and make themselves feel better by mistreating others when they don't perceive any consequences. If you want to talk about breaking rules, disrespecting, or deserving to be banned take a look any legitimate forum and see how far down the list sexual harassment is and what the consequences are.

Everything else there was just people hoping on the bandwagon. It doesn't matter if someone is right or wrong if everyone is setting out to prove you wrong. Insults, mocking, and ganging up on someone isn't a conversation, it's a witch hunt. Which is exactly what that was, given two choices with the same consequence:
1) Admit that you are actually KK whether you actually are or not and you wont be a liar in my eyes, but you are banned.
2) Don't admit that you are KK and I ban you for being a liar.

You can argue all these points all you want and for all I know Jukain wasn't even banned, but here is my bottom line: Even if Jukain was KK and had been trolling everyone since she got here, the reaction of our members was far more heinous.

This is the second time in a couple weeks that I have just been completely disgusted by they going-ons at this forum. IRL I'm a busy guy and working on FFH projects is the main thing I do with my free time and it truly saddens me to see this kind of thing going on here.
Current Projects:

Cheetah

March 01, 2009, 03:11:27 am #12 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
Wow sorry LastingDawn, I totally shot you down in that last chat log. I think my chat program was on in the background and I didn't notice. Just started up the computer to check something and then shut it again haha sorry.
Current Projects:

LastingDawn

March 01, 2009, 03:12:51 am #13 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Hehe, no problem.

Art of War

tithin

March 01, 2009, 03:39:04 am #14 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by tithin
Cheetah, not to call you out or anything, but you say that many members called her out and sexually harrassed her. Whom did?

LastingDawn

March 01, 2009, 04:10:58 am #15 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
<@ZodiacBlade> omg I just jizzed in my pants thinking about Jukain
<Voldemort[Recording]> I said show tits
<Voldemort[Recording]> and you sent pics of a girl
<@Zodiac> no tits?
<dwib> LOL
<dwib> THE GUILT TRIP
<dwib> SO SHE IS A FEMALE
<@Zodiac> ARCH SHOW TITS PIC
<Voldemort[Recording]> I requested tits
<Voldemort[Recording]> I dont have tits
<Voldemort[Recording]> gtfo

All from the log, this borders on "for the lulz" which is just another way of saying "I hate myself and want everyone else to be miserable" really.

Art of War

Xifanie

March 01, 2009, 08:56:58 am #16 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
After gathering information the evidence was clear.

If Jukain admitted everything from the start, I wouldn't have done anything at all because Voldemort is fast to spread information like "KK = Jukain".
All I tried was to make her admit it, but after a while she decided to start flaming. As I saw this wasn't going anywhere I just banned.

Jukain herself knew there was no way out through this if she kept it like that. Whatever her real motive for staying on the chat so long is still unknown.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Archael

March 01, 2009, 09:52:55 am #17 Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 01:16:15 pm by Archael
Lasting_Dawn, Cheetah, BP, Devils Advocating once again.

You guys are talking about everything except the actual reason he got banned.

You weren't even here for when it happened (And Cheetah and BP, you are never on the chat to know, or the forum for that matter. Neither was LD at the time, actually).

The only reason he got ridiculed was because of refusal to admit the truth in the first place. If he hadn't been lying all along, we wouldn't have put him through everything.

But some people try and save face no matter what, and that is what was truly infuriating and childish.

You guys like to come into situations (BP, Cheetah, others) to play Devil's alot, and I understand that can sometimes be pretty appealing,
but in this one I'm afraid you really CANNOT argue against the IP and the fact that he / she / it was lying all along.

Next time, try and take the actual reason the person was, you know, banned into consideration.

Quoteand yet you continue to pull shit like this.

Banning alts who lie about it and ridiculing them?

I don't see what the issue there is, dude.

Perhaps you can submit a note in Zodiac's suggestion box on how he should deal with trolling alt's in the future if you want to change how he operates?

You should see what they do to alts / trolls on other sites. It's not even 5% of the simple "haha your an idiot! Bye!" that Zodiac did last night.

QuoteSo I don't know Jukain or this KK character, or the situations leading up to all this drama

Exactly, so why are you drawing conclusions about it? Based on chat log of PARTS of a conversation?? Not good enough dude.

Quoteand it doesn't really matter.

rofl of course it matters.. you're basically saying you don't know what you're talking about, but talking anyways

@LD:

QuoteAll from the log,

right, the part of the log which he got banned in, which wasn't even 10% of the total events?

ah ok

Quotethis borders on "for the lulz" which is just another way of saying "I hate myself and want everyone else to be miserable" really.

nice theory LD

I have a better one, look:

]This borders on "For the lulz" which is just another way of saying you tried to troll on FFH and we found you out now get the fuck out you alt

But your theory about me hating myself must hold true, LD, afterall, how I make fun of trolls on FFH MUST reflect how I feel about myself IRL, doesn't it?

yeah that's what I thought

DarthPaul

March 01, 2009, 11:48:24 am #18 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
I might be missing something but my mind is blown by the cruelty of that log.

Eh.............I can't explain the anger I feel after reading that.

Troll or no troll you guys stepped over the line and never looked back.

*You guys = Arch Zodiac and everyone else involved in that attempt at a flame war.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

AngrySurprisedFace

March 01, 2009, 11:50:22 am #19 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by AngrySurprisedFace
Quote from: "Bastard Poetry"I agree with Kokojo.

I believe Jukain was telling the truth, and innocent. Read her Intro topic. She posted from her school's network. The chances of someone else ending up with the same IP is very possible. And even if she did lie, and really was KK, she has done nothing but contribute positive things to this community since she joined. That alone is enough to excuse her "past behavior," (which, as it seems to me, involved lying about a victory in 1.3. Big fucking deal).

I love you guys, but this is bullshit. You want the drama to stop, you get pissed off any time one of us "carebear pussies" stands up to your juvenile bullshit with some fucking DECENCY, and yet you continue to pull shit like this.

Fucking ban me if you have a problem with it, but this is the most juvenile, ridiculous, chauvinist and downright fucking INFURIATING thing I've ever seen here.

It was even worse having to witness it.

The only problem I had with it is that she kept saying "All you people" when I hadn't done anything.

X_x

My only contributions to that perl were my thoughts on the Powder Game AuraDragon told me to try, and trying to not have myself dragged into it.