• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:09:57 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Reason i havent been around much

Started by SentinalBlade, April 24, 2010, 09:21:09 pm

Criss

Fact remains human life has value!
im just glad you made it to see another day
not everyone can walk away from a wreck like that...
I'm a Birdman bitch!
I be high in the sky shit on you and your girl!

Smitson

Quote from: "VampragonLord"
Quote from: "philsov"
Quote from: "VampragonLord"actually i was just in a massive car wreck back in september,  i just didnt go make a topic on the forum cause, really, why would i?

Because you registered on this site Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:26 am.
and i regained the use of my arm in december. doesnt change the fact that i didnt bother making a topic in other forums i frequent.

Its nothing personal against you SB, seriously, it really sucks that that happened, and sorry if youre offended my issue is with the post itself, a) it generally doesnt belong on the interent b) if its really that major that you feel the need to post about it on the internet, just a short informative post is plenty (this happened, this is how long itll take to recover, this is the damages etc) c) we don't need gigantic pictures 2x the size of my screen of your car being totaled, and especially not of your injuries at a point blank range in high def without a spoiler tag to put them under. Any time anyone goes to simply see a new post in this topic, they get to scroll through all those pictures again.

If some new kid had made a topic almost exactly like this one, you guys wouldnt be all "up in arms" about it, and you know it.

Yeah nobody gives a fuck.

ffzman

To all facets of this topic, the only way I can really respond is "wow."

SB, I'm glad you're okay. That wreck looks horrific, it's crazy how good car safety has become. I totaled a car a few years ago, and came away with little more than a bruised ego.

DarthPaul

Quote from: "VampragonLord"If some new kid had made a topic almost exactly like this one, you guys wouldnt be all "up in arms" about it, and you know it.

I'm glad this topic was here. Sentinal is like a brother to me and I was starting to worry about him not being around. Looks like I was right to.

Glad to see back on your feet, or e-feet anyway.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Kourama

haven't been on here in a long time but glad to see Sentinal is alive and kicking.

PX_Timefordeath

Damn SB, you are invincible. Good to see you're (mostly) well, but that mess of a car looks terrible. Now how about that tattoo on your back....

SentinalBlade

Quote from: "PX_Timefordeath"Damn SB, you are invincible. Good to see you're (mostly) well, but that mess of a car looks terrible. Now how about that tattoo on your back....

There is a topic about that wandering around somewhere.

Quote from: "darthpaul"
Quote from: "VampragonLord"If some new kid had made a topic almost exactly like this one, you guys wouldnt be all "up in arms" about it, and you know it.

I'm glad this topic was here. Sentinal is like a brother to me and I was starting to worry about him not being around. Looks like I was right to.

Glad to see back on your feet, or e-feet anyway.

thanks DP, thats the reason i made this topic, letting everyone who was worried know.

Quote from: "philsov"WELCOME back TO FFH, WHERE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!

Glad to see you're still coherant brother SB, can't wait for ya to come back full time.

As for the completely totaled car... they tear it up trying to get you or is that just that way from the accident? O.o

Lol, well they finally took me off the valium. Now im not as "out there". They ripped the left section of the hood off, it was lose enough, and they cut the other one. Thats all they had done to it.

Quote from: "Zodiac"Physical immortality and biological immortality are two different things; you could've seriously died there! Look at the fucking car. Sure they cut it a bit to get you out, but it's like you had a MP Switch car shield that took over 9000 damage.
..Maybe the airbag helped a bit too.

Air bag didnt deploy.

Quote from: "Zypher"We never had much interaction but from what I gathered from browsing the forums  and older topics you seem to be quite stubborn in making this site a better place SB

glad that stubbornness makes you a survivor as well

hope you and whoever else was involved make a good and full recovery

Thanks for the kind words =) When magitek started coming around, it attracted alot more people that would rather turn this into a place to get what they want and run around spamming rude/insultive things, rather than people who would use a HACKING SITE as a hub of information or resources. Scared me, that this place might turn into other small hacking sites, and have people running around trolling constantly, rather than people who offer the help and/or company a community should give :P

Quote from: "VampragonLord"point still remains, spoiler tag is one click, you were well enough to reply to my post, and ignored the "dont stretch page".

As much as it stinks you were in a crash,  youre still well enough to wander onto the internet and gripe about it.

In the time it took you to post the pictures here and go "not well enough to shrink", you could have just as easliy uploaded them anywhere else, and spoiler tagged them.

And guys, you misunderstand, sure i feel bad hes hurt and was in a wreck, i get it, but hes either too hurt to post, and shouldnt be posting at all at the moment and should wait til he is better before he explains it, or hes NOT too injured to post, in which case he could have made the additional 3 seconds of effort.

GRIPE?!? WTF! ive been on drugs for the past month, how the hell am i supposed to get up and around like that? Hell, i already fell down two flights of stairs :/ I did not come here to gripe, and your very wrong for assuming such.
No offense Vamp, but this IS NOT GAMEFAQS. This is an actual community. I dont know you, or what types of sites you come from; but alot of people here actually are concerned.

I made this topic because, in the past 2 years or so, i have dissapeared many times. surgeries, possible cancer, possible seizures, stolen laptop. Things pop up; people get skeptic(its why i no longer am an active mod of my own forum). I did not want sympathy, i did not want attention. I simply wanted to let everyone know i was okay.

Sorry you feel the need to respond that way, but your response should have stopped before the administrator had to warn you.

Also, the pictures are attachments, and not links. so i never uploaded them and had them resized or anything. They are the way they are because i no longer have the pictures, and my right mouse button is broken(which means no right clicking and saving). If someone wants to do that for me, go ahead, but if no one does im just gonna take the pictures down....three seconds worth of effort...bah :/

DarthPaul

I saved them and will post up the re-sized versions in a little.

How did the whole cancer scare turn out anyway? You disappeared before updating me on it.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Xifanie

Quote from: "SentinalBlade"Air bag didnt deploy.
Fucking shit, SB wouldn't die even if we killed him.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kokojo

SentinalBlade once was attacked by a man that wanted to drown him : He started to breathe in the water.

SentinalBlade met Chuck Noriss and survived.

SentinalBlade angel guardian has one angel guardian of his own.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.