• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:55:16 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

[Old] FFT: Plus Bug topic (1.01C Beta bugs to be fixed in 1.01C)

Started by Dome, July 29, 2011, 07:25:35 pm

Dome

Looks like Alma3 messed up >_>

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Stretch

Beowulf's Despair should be changed to Dispel to match the rest of the game.
Yeah, right

Stretch

When an Onion Knight crouches and the view is behind the character, who is facing to the right, there is a floating pixel in the upper left corner of the sprite.

That's pretty nitpicky...
Yeah, right

Eternal

Dome, ask Pokeytax for the latest ALMA revision it fixes the Attributes.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

Quote from: Stretch on August 17, 2011, 08:19:52 pm
Ground Aware offers poison immunity, but the effect seems to be Walking on Water instead of any ground.

The Samurai walk in water skill has the elemental immunities and ability to walk on lava, but has no effect on moving in or on water.

They have been switched...thanks

Stretch

August 18, 2011, 06:56:45 pm #85 Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 08:53:17 pm by Stretch
Adramelk's sprite sheet is offset. The sprite appears as a super glitched out mash of limbs.
Yeah, right

Dome

AGAIN?
>_>
That motherfucking furry!
I tought it would have been fixed when I re-imported the sprite as Et suggested...
I don't know how to fix it...

Eternal

It looks like it might be a sprite limit issue. How many sprites are in that battle?
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Stretch

Have you reuploaded the patch? My patch says it was last modified on the 8th.

The sprites: 5 knights (one of them crystallized), my 5 units, Zalbag, Dycedarg transforming into Adramelk. That's a max of 13 no matter how the game counts it, and the limit is 16 right?
Yeah, right

Dome

Are you using the .ppf you can get here, right?
http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=7519.0

P.s: The enemies are the same of vanilla...the only difference is in the abilities-equipment...maybe removing 1 knight could help?

Eternal

Dome, come on IRC. We're trying to diagnose the problem.

Stretch

That's where I downloaded from, if you made changes to that download since the 8th, I'm using an out of date version...
Yeah, right

Stretch

Another item description bug: the FS bag says +3 PA, but bestows only +2.
Yeah, right

Dome

Thanks, added

@Et
I was sleepy and I didn't notice your post, sorry :-(

Dome

August 22, 2011, 04:11:37 am #94 Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 04:13:14 am by Dome
Ehi Tyler Delynn, are you still alive? XD
I'd love to have your full -grammar mistakes- log (or at least know if you are still working on it) before the full relese, in order to release a "clean" version :-)

hardin

I understand it is a lot of work getting this to run properly on the console it was intended so I'm not actually expecting any feedback on this. This is just some info for other PSP owners.
I tried playing FFT Plus on the PSP (5.00m33) but it will freeze the first time you enter your party screen and select one of your characters. The original PSX version and (obviously) War of the Lions do not.
Anyway, thanks for your hard work. I will have enough free time one day to sit and play this on my PSX/PC.

Dome

August 23, 2011, 06:53:24 pm #96 Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 06:53:45 pm by Dome
@ Hardin
Sadly, FFT: Plus does not work if you are emulating it on the psp...one of the many asm implemented causes the freeze...

Anyway, just posting to let you know that all the non-sprites bugs (Fixable by me) have been fixed :-) (See the first post for more details)

Dome

Quote from: Stretch on August 18, 2011, 03:51:17 pm
Beowulf's Despair should be changed to Dispel to match the rest of the game.

Thanks, I'll change it

Dome

September 02, 2011, 07:39:33 pm #98 Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 07:39:56 pm by Dome
Ok, I probably got why Adrammlek sprite was bugged...he had some wrong flag in shishi
EVERY BUG (Fixable by me) has been fixed

Stretch

Awesome! Does that mean 1.01 is coming soon?
Yeah, right