• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:23:27 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

EU Patches?

Started by azavier, May 26, 2013, 04:49:07 pm

azavier

are their any patches out their that cater to the EU version of this game? all these patches look so great but I only have the EU version, it kinda sucks that I haven't been able to test out none of you guys amazing patches.

cowcow96

it is possible but you need an ISO and Iam not sure if I can post how because I think its illegal

Jumza

Do not post an ISO, or any file containing the full game of FFT in any way.

Having only the EU version in your possession isn't a problem though, you can easily find a different version using Google.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

azavier

theirs only EU version's on google =[

cowcow96

no, there are many of all countries I know because I have one but i cant say you where I got it from. Google is your friend :D

azavier

I found 5 downloads and none of them was US, all the us ones were expired . smh thankyou anyways.

Eternal

FFT: Kind Of PSP is designed specifically for the EU version of WotL.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817