• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFT Arena: Discussion Thread (7/8/10)

Started by AeroGP, July 09, 2010, 01:30:23 am

Zaen

Hmm... the Squire seems a little too good... Good PA and Good MA at the same time? It's almost like it's another Geomancer without the skillset. Actually, it's better than the Geomancer now. I seriously think it needs a small nerf, because that just seems wrong. It can basically substitute a Samurai or Ninja minus a speed point or PA, but with tons more HP. Sure, it's skillset sucks, but don't people say that about Ninja as well? It can get robes as well, so yeah... it's effectively as good as a Samurai, if not better. Sage class also seems to be better than Summoner in every way. I could say this for other things, as well, but yeah... seems a bit off to me.
"Oh, God!! The Hokuten!!" ~Guard, Sand Rat Cellar

FFMaster

Squire has already been nerfed a bit, with buffs to Geomancer and Chemist. I just haven't updated it yet.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

The Damned

Nice to see that the Arena got its own sub-forum, especially since it's probably the easiest patch to finish.

Quote from: "PX_Timefordeath"@The Damned

Come on chat, that's were we're discussing Arena.

Oh, eh. Sorry to have missed this. The weekend was lousy for me as it is was.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

mav

Dude, it's about time you guys got your own sub-forum. Congratulations. Can someone move the Specific Color Palettes topic to this forum? I mean all we were doing was trying to create palettes for the Arena patch. Your call though.

Again, congratulations on the new sub-forum.