• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Barren's Mini AI Tournament Registration

Started by Barren, November 21, 2016, 06:56:26 am

Argy

Hello,

Barren do we have a definitive date of when all teams must be submitted. Ideally, a week beforehand would be ideal just in case there are any hiccups.
  • Modding version: PSX
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Barren

I did mention that the deadline is 10 days before Christmas which is December 15 to not only reserve your spot but to submit your team as well.

The reason I picked this date is because I still have to finish this semester in terms of getting ready for finals
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Barren

All right. That's all the spots filled. Now onto you guys submitting teams.

CupOfOrangeJuice

any way I could enter? Or is it just for players listed above?

Reks

Eh, Fatty can have my spot

Nothing comes to mind when I try to make a team, so no use being filler while competent folks can still join amd have fun, hmm?
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Barren

December 10, 2016, 07:32:28 am #27 Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 08:39:28 am by Barren
As long as you're okay with it Reks, then I will give fattyzilla your spot as soon as he submits me his team

Reks

Quote from: Barren on December 10, 2016, 07:32:28 am
As long as you're okay with it Reks, then I will give fattyzilla your spot as soon as he submits me his team

Yeah, it's fine

I tried for about a week. I could literally barely put a unit together, much less four.

So rather than half-ass an attempt, I'd be happy to give the chance to someone else > w<
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Barren

There is one more spot that is now up for grabs. If anyone else wants to take that last spot, post now!

Barren

December 15, 2016, 07:07:47 am #30 Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 11:40:51 am by Barren
Okay guys! Deadline is tonight!!

To those who haven't submitted a team yet! GO GO GO GO GO GO!

If you have a spot reserved and still haven't submitted a team, you have until the end of this monday coming up to submit one. Otherwise I will have someone replace you for not submitting on time. There is no more room for extra players at this time

Corosar

I guess we are waiting on the one last person left?
Time for a new season!

V 1.4.1 W/L: 3 / 7
V 1.4 W/L: 3 / 14.5
V 1.39 W/L: 13.25 / 22

Barren

WhiteKnight said he would have a team ready by tomorrow since mrbrain doesn't appear to be participating

Barren