• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:53:15 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Scambaiting N2 : I got something going

Started by Kokojo, October 28, 2009, 02:47:16 pm

Kokojo

October 28, 2009, 02:47:16 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kokojo
Soooo the first failed. I did not get more replies.

So I got a Scammer adress and sent him this (he did not e-mail me, I e-mailed him, i got the adress from 419eater.com, the scambaiter University :D)

Kokojo
 Scammer

My friend MR MARTIN.N,

My name is Jack Tacoman, I received your important e-mail about
this cash share you would
like to make. I am deeply interested by your offer.

How lucky that I, the leader of the World charity for childs
survival (WCCS) received your important E-mail.

Please give me more information on this very interesting offer. You
could save millions of child lives !

--
[/color]
 Scammer
Hello

TAKE YOUR TIME AND READ

At first I am assuring you of risk and trouble free business, as every person will want that, mostly I. Following your email in response to my proposal. It is my wish to conclude this business with you as I hope to establish a strong long lasting business relationship with you believing that the trust and confidence I reposed on you is not misplaced and that you are not going to let me down either now or in the future

Thanks for your response to my last mail. I forgot to apologise for the medium with which I used in sending the proposal to you. I understand all what you said in your last mail and I want to assure you that everything about this deal will be executed under a legitiamate arrangement.I am a fund manager of Fidelity and I cannot associate myself with something that is going to dent my image that took me many years to build.
The fund in question came from Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Magellan Capital Funds (IMCF).. The EMRCP amounts to 1.2% of the IMCF of all investors attached to my portfolio of management.  have more than 158 Corporate Investors attached to my PORTFOLIO whose Capital Investment Funds are been managed and administered by me alone.
This Capital Investment Funds has a value of 244Billion FIXED. The 244billion is been used for trading in Stock Market, Crude Oil and Lending with Profit Returns. Every Year, each Corporate Investor is expected to receive 20% interest from his total Investment Capital Funds which is paid to the Investor annually as their Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) However, I made average of 21.2% from the Investor's Investment Capital Funds (IICF) annually which have exceeded our targeted 20% of Investment Total Investment Capital Funds. On this note, the extra 1.2% from the 21.2% is been retained by me as my personal profits for managing the Capital Investment.

WHY I CONTACTED YOU:
I cannot claim this funds without presenting someone to stand as an Investor otherwise our Establishment will convert the funds into the Company's Treasury. This is why I contacted you to stand as an investor so that we could claim the 136.759M GBP because I cannot claim this fund alone because of the circumstances that surrounds the process, which I cannot handle on my own. I contacted you to stand as the investor so that we can claim this fund.

TRANSACTION:
I will opened a file in your name as our Investor with some documents to be backdated to qualify you as our Investor so as to claim the 136.759M.The file will be presented to our Governing Board Council for verification and approval and once your file is approved, you will be contacted to come down for signing of the Investor¢s Funds Release Order that will facilitate and expedite the transfer of the funds to your account through our Investment
Bank. This is a fair deal without any risk attached on either on your part or on my part as long as we comply with the laws governing the claiming of funds in our establishment.
ATTORNEY SERVICES:
I do not want you to come and sign the Investor's Funds Release Order because you cannot defend the source of the funds during the signing, as our Managing Director may decide to ask you some questions which you may not answer correctly thereby jeopardizing the transaction. Therefore you will inform our establishment that you will not be able to come down for the signing due to some reasons and hereby to appoint an attorney that will represent you for the signing. We will hire one of the attorneys that are attached to Fidelity management to represent you here in London. Basically, the attorney that we will hire to handle your case will be an accredicted attorney to Fidelity International so that we can minimize the expenses that we will make.

DOCUMENTATION:
I will attach the Investor's Fund Release Order for your completion and returning the completed copy to me through fax or email attachment as the attorney representing you will use the information to sign all documents in respect of this very payment on your behalf.
DURATION PERIOD:
If you are very serious as I am, we will have this transaction concluded with 11-Banking Working days from the date of start.

REQUESTED INFORMATION:
Full Name:
Company Name:
Company business address:
Office Phone and fax:
Mobile Phone:
Copy of your International Passport or any Picture ID:

IMPORTANCE OF THE ID/PASSPORTS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
This will help me to create a portfolio on your behalf during the process. which all the above information will be in your file as an investor.

DISBURSEMENT:
The amount to be transferred into your nominated account is 136.759M British Pounds Sterling, However, the sharing ratio after you must have confirmed the money in your account is as follows:,
Total:- 136.759m GBP
50% goes to you
50% goes to me

The ratio is equal because I want to ensure a fair deal and no room for greed or feeling of maginalization.

I hope that this business is going to be the Genesis of a long lasting relationship between you and me and I want you to inform. I intend to invest in real estate business and also hotel business with my share of the fund at the successful completion of the transaction. I want you to ensure that you keep this deal confidential because that is the only way we can complete this deal without having any problem. This is the one favour that I will like you to do for me. I promise to keep every information that you will share with me confidential. Trust me because I do not have any bad motive of abusing your private information and note that it is essential in this transaction.

Get back to me with the information demanded above. You can also call me on +Ih-ave-ap-aying-phone

Best Regards,
Martin Numan

Aww, still copying ?
---

Kokojo
   Thanks for your good reply, Mister Martin.

I've received your e-mail while I was wacthing Tv with my wife. She
has been deeply worried that this would be a Scam. I would not
accuse you of such but my wife worries that this could be an attemp
to take all the money of our compagny,  World charity for child
survival (WCCS), putting millions of lives in danger... I think she
has a point.

She won't let me send you information until she gets more
information.

Could you provide me with more information on the Legal procedures
?

Thanks you so very much kind sir. If you simply provide the
information this deal should be completed soon.

Jack Tacoman.

---
 Scammer
*Load of bullshit, copy/pasted response from last time*

---
 Kokojo
Hello My friend.

Thank you for your explainings. But you din't tell me exactly what
to write down has information.

My wife is still suspicious of you, Martin, but I do wish to
conclude our business. I actually have to do a Plane travel to
representt the World charity for child survival (WCCS) in London
for the 2nd novemeber. If we could meet, I could give you all my
informations in private, along with the passport photo and
identification you need.

I cannot wait to conclude our business, but my wife just won't let
me give out the important papers - I'll bring them with me.

What do you say, Martin ?

Jack Tacoman.

Scammer
Hello Jack Tacoman.

ATTORNEY SERVICES NEEDED:
I do not want you to come and sign the Investor's Funds Release Order because you cannot defend the source of the funds during the signing, as our Managing Director may decide to ask you some questions which you may not answer correctly thereby jeopardizing the transaction. Therefore you will inform our establishment that you will not be able to come down for the signing due to some reasons and hereby to appoint an attorney that will represent you for the signing. We will hire one of the attorneys that are attached to Fidelity management to represent you here in London. Basically, the attorney that we will hire to handle your case will be an accredicted attorney to Fidelity International so that we can minimize the expenses that we will make.
In another development,you should try and let your wife know that this is legitimate transaction,and everything is under legitimate arrangemnt.

DOCUMENTATION:
I will attach the Investor's Fund Release Order for your completion and returning the completed copy to me through fax or email attachment as the attorney representing you will use the information to sign all documents in respect of this very payment on your behalf.

DURATION PERIOD: If you are very serious as I am, we will have this transaction concluded with 11-Banking Working days from the date of start.

REQUESTED INFORMATION:
Full Name:
Company Name:
Company business address:
Office Phone and fax:
Mobile Phone:
Bank Details:
Copy of your International Passport or any Picture ID:

IMPORTANCE OF THE ID/PASSPORTS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
This will help me to create a portfolio on your behalf during the process. which all the above information will be in your file as an investor.

Please try to send all the required information today.
Have a nice day
Martin

----
STILL COPYING ? LAZY BOY !

Kokojo
Sir, you are simply and blatantly copying word for word what you
said before. I explained you the situation in the most correct
manner possible. Would It be too much for you to tell me in new
words why I should not be in London ?

My Job is brigning me to London - let's make 2 hits with one rock,
I won't assist the reunion, il just make the portfolio..

Our business could be wonderfull, Mister Martin, and I am eager to
conclude it as well.

Jack Takoman.

---

Scammer
Hello Jack Takoman

Thank you for your email,I am so much happy the way you handling this transaction,it shows how sincere you are.

Since you have decided to be in Uk, There is no need waisting our time, i will be glad to meet you there.why i refused you to come down to UK is that you can not anwser the questions involved that the Authorities might ask you.but i am so confident in you that you can handle that.

In another development i will let you know the requirements and  fees to be paid in other to sign the all the required document.you can call me for other inquiries

---

Note the sucky english.

Hehehe, someone on 419eater.com will soon tell me if it's a Nigerian or not... This could be very awesome.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Dome

October 28, 2009, 02:54:24 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dome
FUCK HIM!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Dormin Jake

October 28, 2009, 10:05:28 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dormin Jake
Quote from: "Dome"FUCK HIM!
A bit forward.  Take him to a pub first.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
We are Dormin. Thou art to bring us a tasty beverage.
  • Discord username: dorminjake

Archael

October 28, 2009, 10:08:50 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "Dormin Jake"

Kaijyuu

October 29, 2009, 12:18:41 am #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kaijyuu
Quote from: "Voldemort"
  • Modding version: PSX

jimmyjw88

October 29, 2009, 12:22:58 am #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by jimmyjw88
Quote from: "Kaijyuu"
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Samuraiblackbelt

October 29, 2009, 01:30:29 am #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Samuraiblackbelt
Quote from: "jimmyjw88"
Quote from: "Kaijyuu"
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Dome

October 29, 2009, 03:22:16 am #7 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dome
COOOOOOOOOOOMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!
FUCK HIM NOW!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kokojo

October 29, 2009, 01:52:48 pm #8 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kokojo
Scammer
Hello Jack

From my Inquiry this morning,i learnt to understand that some legal document have to signed and updated so that the fund could be transfered to your local bank account by swift message under 48hours.

So i will advice you to come down immidiately  with the sum of £27,500,00 GPB.
This information was delivered to me from the authorities of the ban where fund is registered.
Please Jack let me know when you are coming so that i will know when to see you.
send me the date and time,

call me for some details

Kokojo
My friend Martin,

I've just called my secretary for the flight I shall take on the
2nd - Il should be there on the 3rd. My wife still won't let me
talk to you, but she dosen't know we are meeting, and Il bring all
the document information you asked for. I am very glad to make such
a deal, Martin ! My speech is not until the 5nd, so we have the
liberty to meet before. I do not wish to meet at the aiport,
though, since il be weary from the flight.

I shall send you a picture of myself soon, and I wish you do the
same, so that we can recognize each other. Or perhaps you could
wild a sign with ''JACK'' and ''ME'' or ''JACK MARTIN'' written on
it so that I can regognize you. I was planning our meeting at
Porters, that is an excellent restaurant.

Do you need more information ?

Il send you more news soon, in hopes of seeing you !

Jack Takoman.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Sephirot24

October 29, 2009, 02:01:09 pm #9 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Sephirot24
This is getting good :)
Do you think he can find these posts googling parts of his msg?

SolidSnakeDog

October 29, 2009, 02:07:13 pm #10 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SolidSnakeDog
*immidiately*...lol

*So i will advice you to come down immidiately with the sum of £27,500,00 GPB.*
...sound like he says : *Do it or i will come to your home during night to kill you if you don't have my money on time*