• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:50:43 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

Wolfman666

I would like to request a sprite for Golbez from Final Fantasy IV. I think if you tweak the Dark Knight Cecil sprite slightly and add a cape should be golden. Also Kefka from Final Fantasy VI? Thanks

Genesis

I don't suppose anyone knows if there was a Gabranth sprite ever started? I really want one; so I'm willing to make it myself..but as I'm not very good at pixel art and such, having a base would be preferable...
You're an idiot. Don't blame me; Blame yourself, or God.

"Of course...I'll come back to you. Even if you don't promise to wait. I'll return knowing you'll be here."
--Loveless

CONMAN

• Modding version: PSX

Eternal

I'd actually love to see this sprite polished up. It'd be fun to have more FFXII sprites around. :D
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Balbanes

Quote from: Balbanes on May 06, 2012, 04:20:54 pm
Thanks for replying, I want it in Holy Knight(chap 2) armor
here i made this, but it isn't good.

edit:Guys can anyone turn this to 16 colors? Please?

Reks

Got bored, figured he'd be easily done. Then ran out of will to want to sprite him, so..... Mind attempting him?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Jumza

Quote from: Reks on June 12, 2012, 08:56:07 pm
Got bored, figured he'd be easily done. Then ran out of will to want to sprite him, so..... Mind attempting him?
If we are going to start doing ToS characters, I would much prefer to see a Colette
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Genesis

You're an idiot. Don't blame me; Blame yourself, or God.

"Of course...I'll come back to you. Even if you don't promise to wait. I'll return knowing you'll be here."
--Loveless

Timbo

I'd love to see any of the Doctors drop by for a house call. To prioritize them I'd prefer to see the 4th or the 11th or the 10th. Anybody else think their patch needs a little Doctor Who cameo? I'm just imagining the scene where Mustadio and Besrodio summoning Cloud going very differently.  A Tardis has to be one of the easier things to sprite. We could stick it in the corner where cloud shows up and have him walk out of one of the sides that do not face the player...

I can probably get to work on the TARDIS if a gifted spriter would handle the Doctor. Are there any eventers that like Doctor Who?
  • Discord username: Timbo

MidnightManifesto

Hello everybody, i'm trying to edit the pallette for the custom ramza sprite done by MiKeMiTchi and Seushiro, and i'm having some trouble with the portrait and was wondering if anyone would like to help me edit the portrait.  I did manage to edit the portraits for the three main sprites but I did that over 2 years ago and the cape ramza seems harder to edit.  I'm mainly just trying to give ramza orangeish red hair.  I will post the cape ramza and the other three sprites for people to view (just know i'm very much a newb at spriting lol).

thanks

MiKeMiTchi

Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

MidnightManifesto

Thanks, I managed to fix the portrait and edit it but it needs some fine tuning.  I'll make a separate topic for that as it doesn't belong here.  I actually found it easier to use the pallette editor and just hitting null portrait, makes it easy to fix.

Zetaro

i don't know if anyone's ever head of this game but i'd like to see a Ib, Garry, or marry sprite. :D
Everyone will know the name Zetaro!

Reks

Might be a bit of a big request, but how about sprites based off of the PSP Tactics Ogre artwork? I Know they have sprites in TO, but they're not as highly detailed as FFTs are, so I think they'll look better.

http://saloonrpg.blog67.fc2.com/blog-entry-27.html

Example of one (Hobyrim, badass blind swordmaster):

Wexn

Calcobrena dolls from FFIV! simple enough to use the 'piggy' sprites ;)

Mobius

Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

Reks

December 09, 2012, 04:53:43 am #1276 Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 06:45:54 am by MiKeMiTchi
Failing the previous post since I can't seem to get the stuff between the Vita and PC right.....

I request The Conqueror:

And I have an idea, which i'll try myself. But I'll likely get bored, find something else to do and not work on it, or something equally likely.

Why has Wander not been made an FFT sprite yet?

(low quality image, but i'm tired and really don't feel like dredging through the internet to find better ones)[/img]

For if he is, I claims it! (I can claim about as much as a rock, really. Mostly I'd meant as things for Elric's events and the port.)

jpleon

Can someone make a sprite of Gemini Saga from Saint Seiya...

Thanks!

Xifanie

Never thought I'd ever make a request here, but I'd love it if Lina Inverse made it into FFT.

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Achilles

December 29, 2012, 02:05:22 am #1279 Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 05:38:05 pm by Elric
Sorry for the requests guys..but i still do hope that someone could manage to create even one of my requests...especially the SPARTAN WARRIOR...just love to use it in FFT..thanks in advance guys and more power

Behold! ALL THE REQUESTS!!!
-Elric