• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:46:17 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Can't Get lioneditor To Work with ppsspp

Started by viviblackmage, August 17, 2014, 12:32:54 am

viviblackmage

I followed the instructions from http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10092.0 and the file SHOWS UP in the lioneditor and I can even open it....but when i do open it nothing happens and it looks as if no file was added.

I'm new to this forum; my apologies if I'm posting this topic in the wrong place.

Any help is appreciated, reply soon, thanks!

Laminard

Hello!
I was having the same problem as you and I've found a fix for my case. Since I know anybody who's facing the same problem will eventually find this topic, I'll let my fix here.

Analysing the savefile I've noticed that it didn't had any difference bettween the encrypted and unencrypted one. This was happening because my PPSSPP was creating game-specific config files. So, everytime I've edited the 'ppsspp.ini' the changes were overriden.

Instead, edit the ULUS10297_ppsspp.ini file, found in the same folder. Or just disable the option in PPSSPP menu. Your call.

Hope this helps somebody. Have fun!

Sorry for my englishYadayadayada