• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:02:00 pm

firion.spr

Started by migaman, August 24, 2010, 03:20:36 am

migaman

August 24, 2010, 03:20:36 am Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 11:15:47 am by migaman
i found a firion.spr
if what here the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=88SZTV1R

Jon

Hey, thats not bad, but please repost it as a .png, not a JPEG. It looks sloppy right now.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Kagebunji

It was once on FFH, Zodiac deleted it from custom spirtes page on main, I think due to quality control.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

migaman

I hope Zodiac wont get mad Posting  his char. there i change it

mav

What was the issue with this sprite anyways? I mean why was it removed? Alignment? Ugliness? What?

GeneralStrife

Quote from: "mav"What was the issue with this sprite anyways? I mean why was it removed? Alignment? Ugliness? What?
"Quality Control"

Zozma

does look a little bit sloppy, thats probably why..
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Jon

I imagine the sprite itself looks at least decent, if there is a png version flying around here somewhere, but take a look at that portrait, even on the post above. There's like a giant patch of white crap that is supposed to be his hair lol.

Zozma

well all they need to do is attach the well-made japanese version of that portrait to this, but another problem is the colors on his body aren't consistant as you can see the attack frames colors are off

Miroshi Beshima

Here's the original if anyone wants to fix it. It still has Zalbaag's portrait though.

Jon

Very nice, I think I'll take this :)

Edit: this is good for a bmp post, but please post stuff in png format from now on. Thanks though! It looks great!

Miroshi Beshima

Haha, oops, my bad. Ill remember that.

Smash

Quote from: "Jon"Very nice, I think I'll take this :)

Zozma

yeah, its really not that bad, it needs to be smoothed out but still.... theres alerady a really good portrait for this character. (were the other 3 memebers of his party so generic that they dont get recognized at all? i suppose so...

Jon

Wtf man, I ain't a "worthless troll", I try to contribute sprites and I even wrote a tutorial...and I also don't troll nearly as much as people on spam and the other places...

Smash

Lmao'd

It's migaman lol

Jon

Oh >_>, yeah I knew that <_<

Yeah, I believe so Zozma- Firion, Guy and Maria practically never spoke like human beings, they always needed to learn and repeat something they just heard in order to pick up information. Oh and look! Guy can speak beaver! He is almost as cool as Sephiroth! Sad...the game coulda been much better, and the magic and weapon level up system coulda been refined. I never liked the idea that it was theoritically possible to run around with like level 20 spells at the very beginning of the game, just needed to grind in the first area for about a year or so...

One last thing: why is the portrait in the middle of the spritesheet? Older version of shishi or something like that? Thought it was supposed to be on the bottom...

LastingDawn

Yep, Ancient version of Shishi, more or less.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

mav

Yeah, but worry not, Zodiac's palette editor has a built-in feature that allows you to update the spritesheet to work with the newer versions of ShiShi.

Miroshi Beshima

Oh yeah, that was with like v0.271 shishi. all the spritesheets were like that.