• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:58:53 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Arena battle videos and discussion

Started by PX_Timefordeath, August 04, 2010, 06:49:51 pm

Zotis

Thanks Barren.  Reinoe's team was very strong.

Leif1991

Thank you TrueLight for playing "Let It Go" AND having two snow-based maps. So much Frozen love going around. :D
Thanks Barren for testing my new team. 
Gah, my team was overwhelmed by status. GG Vigilanti

This is where my team excels, no status procs hindering them. GG Shadowdragon.
Season 3 A.I. Tournament Champion

Reks

Arena has seemed to slow down in recent times.

But thanks for all of the recent vids, Barren and TrueLight. While my internet is far too unstable to load them well, I'll watch them in due time.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

silentkaster

Perhaps, but it seemed to have gotten a surge of energy in the past few days which is nice. I updated Drawn Together, hopefully for the better this time. Ugh...difficult for me to use those classes :)
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Zotis

Thanks for another match Barren.  My team isn't supposed to have Flare though.  Even though it did work well in the previous match, I want to see how it works if the wizard uses fire more, hopefully landing some oil.

Barren

Zotis, when you update your team, you need to Erase you old post then repost your old as if its a new reply. That way I and other commentators will know that you've made changes. Otherwise we'll miss what changes you've made and we'll make mistakes. Please and thank you
You dare cross blades with me?

Zotis

I did delete it and repost it.  See the post date of my post is the 12th of March and the post hasn't been edited.

Barren

April 04, 2014, 09:04:22 am #3169 Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 09:12:59 am by Barren
Allright checked it. You're all set

EDIT: Actually it was my fault for not double checking, I actually overlooked that part you mention Zotis that's my bad on that one

Zotis

Vigilanti

Both wins under 10 minutes, that's rare for me considering its been a while since I played arena. Well GG silentkaster, I guess I was able to KO your units quick enough

That was pretty drawn out but I do like better how my status based team functions now. Why did I go with a hidden knife + concentrate again? Well GG leif, your team is really good.

I've thought about kagesougi but I felt that shuriken was just fine as ranged damage. That mimc daravon though was super clutch! GG zotis, hopefully your team gets better soon

Zotis

Thanks Vigilanti, I hope I can improve that team.  I'm going to put it on the back burner soon though because I'm working on a few other teams.  One is a remake of my very first team, another is an idea I had for another mime team, and I'm also working on a single class team of wizards.

Otabo

Just checking in to say that I am sorry for those who PM'd me their teams for matches some time ago. I know I've been kind of AWOL lately, but these past few weeks have been ultra busy for me and I've had next to no time to record anything.

However, I will be able to do a few on Monday, so whoever wants me to record a match with a team, let me know before then. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to do about 3 or 4, but we'll see.

Barren

Otabo could you do one of my teams if you get a chance? I haven't tested them in a while and I'm hoping that they're as good as they used to be or should I change/delete teams

silentkaster

If Barren wants to test one of his, I think Southern Crossing vs. Thieves Guild could be a fun match...
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Reks

I'm up, though I've no idea what to do with Instruments of War, and I don't have any more team ideas at present.
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Zotis

Alright cool, I sent you a new team for thst Otabo.