• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:33:46 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

fluke84

I looked around but didn't see anything, I'm wondering if anyone could do a crystal battle sprite and portrait? As in take the little spinning crystal that dead bodies decay into and make it into a floating enemy sprite. If anyone's up for it I really only need the floating, movement, and a charging animation/damage animation. Palette doesn't matter as much but if you wanna go all out I need orange, dark blue, light blue, white, green, yellow.

Cheers!
  • Modding version: PSX
I'm back...

SilvasRuin

I considered doing this, but I'm quite UNconfident in my spriting skills.  If I get bored and bold, I might attempt it, but don't count on it.

Zozma

i second the request for a portrait for the Crystal sprite

the sprite itself is easy to do, i kind of wanted to do one (with only magic/hit/dead/injured animations)
but getting a good portrait is the problem

same thing with having a toad portrait.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Enosioph

can i request for a cloud advent children sprite for psp??

SilvasRuin

There already is a AC Cloud in the download section.  The sprites aren't any different between the two versions.

http://www.ffhacktics.com/sprites.php?p ... perpage=20

XUltimaX

I have a few ideas/requests for sprites:
Resident Evil Characters:
Jill Valentine (BSAA outfit, RE 5)
Albert Wesker (RE1 or RE5 Midnight outfit)
Leon Kennedy (RPD outfit)
Ada Wong (her usual red dress is fine)
Claire Redfield (RE2 outfit)
Chris Redfield (RE1 outfit)
Barry Burton (RE1)
HUNK (that's what he is called) (RE4)
Jack Krauser (RE4 Human form of course)
Final Fantasy 7 character:
Yuffie Kisaragi
and yeah I'm quite aware how much trouble you go through for even making a single one so i respect you for that =P good luck!

SilvasRuin

I thought I saw a Yuffie sprite at some point, but I don't recall... maybe it was one of those foreign sprites that no one ever made a whole sheet for?

blade8531

Correct, it was just the front formation sprite.  Although I'm sure a full set exists on some japanese guy's hard drive somewhere lol

XUltimaX

true but that sadly won't help us now will it? =/

blade8531

little room for jokes i see,   I'll remember to keep to myself.

XUltimaX

sorry, didn't mean to sound so dull but i'm a bit straightforward at times.

NovaFlux

hi im new here  and im in need of  balthier FFXII sprite for me modify hack my psx version of Final fantasy tactics i will be very gratefull with the help thanks in advance

Knox

Balthier eh?

Its somewhere here on the forum, but for your convienience ill upload it again for you.
~Auranhiem

Wiegraf

I really really hope a Gabranth sprite gets done soon. If no one has said anything then, I will be the first to request that judge XD
What troubled sleep have you known to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream must always fade into day...

-Wiegraf

Knox

I think ive seen a total of 2 people attempt it but nothings come of it yet, its a really tough sprite, i hear.

We can only cross out fingers and hope.
~Auranhiem

Lunaxy

Would anyone make an sprite even if it ins't from an game?
If so, I'd like to request one :3
Something around with delita chapter 2/3 armor, but black and white, with the squire prisoner face, that appears before chapter 3, but with some kind of scar on it face, I'd be glad if anyone would make that!

Kagebunji

Something like this?

Lunaxy

Oh dear, thats awesome, altough, could the colors be inverted on his armor? If not, its pretty good the way it is!
EDIT: Just tried it in-game, everything looks good. Thank you!

Kagebunji

You are welcome, it was just a simple recolor. I tried making the black armor already and it looks strange, kinda awkward to me.

Lunaxy

Its alright, also, would it be possible to add an knight cape? (just an idea that I had lol)