• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:55:37 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

☢ ☢ ☢ FFT Arena AI Tournament Season 1 ☢ ☢ ☢ (FINISHED!)

Started by Gaignun, May 01, 2012, 03:48:46 am

CT5Holy

The problem with low damage output. =P

I guess Shade got decently lucky with those Mimic Daravons? And Leif certainly got unlucky with Insult.
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

TrueLight

..I thought it was going to be bad...but I didn't think it would be this bad :| Once I saw those three sleeps in round 1, I knew it was over. My team tired their best, but only got a mini "comeback" that didn't last long. That 600+ damage Kagesouji was brutal, but quite Epic at the same time! Round 2 was just as bad. Great map for sniping and those Mimic Daravons at the start clinched it. Darn you charmed Chemists! Why are you not using Mimic Daravon on your fellow Paladins  :roll: GG Shade & GL in your next match!  :) 
  • Modding version: PSX

Dynablade

Dat Geomancer. So much damage with draw out, and healing through dark absorbed Kotetsu.

Wow, a small wall in the paladins and low Fr/Fa Chemists with AutoPotion keeps them around, Sleep and Death Sentence are the real killers. But holy shit that Kage, 700 damage?!? Most I've seen though this so far, and hell anything will have a hard time beating it..

Xifanie

I ran all this seasons' teams on the first page in my new memory card generator with advance error checking and there was surprisingly, only one team with errors left. So I say well done on the manual error checking!

AeroGP's squire has a Giant Axe, which the Master Guide and FFTPatcher disallow to equip. It's used in his setup to strengthen his ninjitsu.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

CT5Holy

:o

Wow, we all assumed that Squires could equip Axes/forgot they couldn't.

So, why can't Squires equip Axes? I'm guessing it had something to do with Squire overshadowing Geomancer, but I'm not sure. Seems weird that they can't.

Anyways, sorry for another error!
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

dacheat

Really close match. If Leif had gotten a timely Berserk hit or two I think that he would have taken game 1.

Weird match... Lots of charm and sleep shenanigans.

Otabo, I'm coming for you. :D

Pride

I simply adore Gaignun's team. It has a very nice balance between its Offense, Defense, and status effects. Even some lesser seen spells like Dispel Magic being used. Chiri for the pure damage, and the huge aoe of Kotetsu for healing + damage. Kotetsu would be better if Dark absorb wasn't so common (black costome...) however.
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

formerdeathcorps

See?  I told you there was nothing to worry about.  Death Sentence would pick up where the blaze guns left off.

As always, you have a CT synchronized team that's reasonably fast on the right units.  I hope we never have to meet.

I'm guessing AeroGP wants to replace his axe with a prismatic rod?
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Otabo

Quote from: dacheat on May 10, 2012, 02:37:18 am
Really close match. If Leif had gotten a timely Berserk hit or two I think that he would have taken game 1.

Weird match... Lots of charm and sleep shenanigans.

Otabo, I'm coming for you. :D

Yeah, and it'll be a quick win for you. Two Holy users = GG. I'm not expecting much.

formerdeathcorps

Predictions

Round of 8:
Gaignun vs. dacheat (mucus has at least a 1/3 chance due to frog)
Angelus vs. Wiz
AeroGP vs. Barren (Out of the four teams, iamBQB has the best team to beat Barren with but I'm not sure he can get past Dol.)
fdc vs. Celdia (Xeno has at least a 1/3 chance due to various status effects)
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Barren

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Dynablade

May 10, 2012, 11:42:10 am #111 Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 01:39:30 pm by Dynablade
Bio2's pretty awesome, good speed and damage plus the chance at Frog. Paladins did what they were supposed to, staying alive and assisting with items and the occasional ~110 damage. Good stuff mucus, that team is solid.

First map, Summon Magic + Holy raped. With no where to go, Otabo fell early. Dacheat's team is really synched well, with the summon, time spell and Holy all landing at the same time.

Otabo

And that's what happens when you make a team in five minutes and not test it at all. Very one sided match; not surprised of the outcome. To be honest - this was expected. Maybe I'll have a shot in the underworld, though. Not a single Kagesougi, though? Meh. :roll: 

mucus

HOHOHO!
Look at all those frogs! MORE FROGS I SAY!!! MORE!!
Your priest wasn't doing enough heal duty, should ran that Esuna a LOT more.  Mighta saved ya....
Thank you for the match though, it was nice to see my team working in perfect harmony like that!

otabo!!!! you were made into mince meat!

dacheat

Quote from: Otabo on May 10, 2012, 01:11:00 pm
And that's what happens when you make a team in five minutes and not test it at all. Very one sided match; not surprised of the outcome. To be honest - this was expected. Maybe I'll have a shot in the underworld, though. Not a single Kagesougi, though? Meh. :roll: 

Yeah, I dunno what was up with the lack of Kage. Good game though. Your team did a decent job taking the hits, but it couldn't respond with enough damage.

mucus

dacheat~!
you're doing down brother!

dacheat

Quote from: mucus on May 10, 2012, 02:35:46 pm
dacheat~!
you're doing down brother!

My Priest and Samurai are gonna baptize your team in holy water.

mucus

your priest and monk are gonna turn into stoned frogs  :twisted:

dacheat

Quote from: mucus on May 10, 2012, 02:47:33 pm
your priest and monk are gonna turn into stoned frogs  :twisted:

But... Ribbon...

Plus, it's hard to frog stuff when you're dead.

mucus

RIBBONS CAUSE ME RAGE!
Sure dead, wishful thinking man. WISHFUL THINKING!