• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Introduction

Started by Torn338, December 26, 2012, 09:33:16 pm

Torn338

Well, I really hate the whole "introducing yourself" type thing .. Real life and online. But hey, it'll be a bit weird if I just show up here asking for things, and I don't want to be taken as a noob in general to hacking... even though after all the time I've spent hacking things I still don't know all I could know. I'll come here and ask for help on things, or figure out what I'm doing wrong following tutorials. If I find a big enough interest you might see me trying to make a patch myself, but that's big to take on so I don't know, just being realistic there! I will however, want to learn how to go about it as I plan to go to college in the fall for 2013 (still a senior in HS) to get computer science, programming skills, video game development (a dream since the childhood I suppose), and maybe animation as well (maybe I'll even learn to do a sprite without wanting to lob my computer out the window of the Empire State Building's tallest floor).

I'm an gamer really ... anything and everything related. Just to keep it simple.

3lric

Welcome to FFH. If you need any help, feel free to ask. Or join us on IRC for the best and fastest result.
  • Modding version: PSX

Taichii

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!
n_n
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"