• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:35:43 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Hey guys!

Started by Genjiknight, November 30, 2012, 08:07:00 am

Genjiknight

Hello, my name as you can see is Genjiknight. I'm male, 20 and I've been using this name for a long time now, the story behind it is actually from FFT. My Ramza was a Knight and I had just finished defeating Elmdore and got the Genji armour, so I've named myself Genjiknight from then on. FFT is probably my favourite game of all time, I love the story and the characters. Other hobbies I have aside from gaming would be playing traditional games, MTG, hanging out with friends, singing/song writing and drawing.

For the longest time I wish I could play as Wiegraf (my favourite FFT character) and make my own classes, so when I found out about FFH I kind of went ballistic XD. However my hacking/spriting skills are non-exisistant, I would definitely love to start soon and make my ideas into a reality. I recently got WotL for my PSP and I've been playing the heck out of that and the lag issue is what actually brought me to this site because I read somewhere that there were patches to fix that. Now I'm not sure if I need an SD reader to patch it or how it works, but I'd love some feedback on that (I'm assuming the same can't be said for any fixes to the changed audio sound effects). I also want to know if the custom jobs/characters work on the PSP or only on the emulated PSX version. That about sums it up for me, if you have any questions feel free to ask, I'm totally open to answer anything you guys want to know.

Eternal

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true! If you need help with patching or anything, feel free to post a topic in Help! :D
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817