• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Dark Maeko's Sprite attempts

Started by DarkMaeko, December 15, 2015, 11:54:55 pm

Valkirst

February 07, 2016, 11:30:26 pm #61 Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 04:04:05 pm by Valkirst
I have to say that Critiques, helped me gain a ground on what it took to create a sprite worthy of FFT. Look at my first two pages for Terra. It was riddled with critique but we all worked on her, is how I see it. This aspect I loved of the community, Terra didnt belong to me or to any of us, but we made something of her. You have some GREAT IDEAS and have the skill to implement them and dedication beyond most. Keep doing this please and learn from all of the critque.
  • Modding version: PSX
Completed Sprites
  • Discord username: Valkirst

DarkMaeko

February 08, 2016, 12:04:18 am #62 Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 02:38:40 pm by DarkMaeko
yay most of the issues i know about just a matter of first off finding what pallets work together etc and balancing them. or some of the issues i didnt fix because theres going to be some kind of replacement just havent finished the template to transfer etc. but it deffintly helps allot to hear thoughts so i know what has to be changed etc most of the things mentioned in the works but brought up allot of good points thanks so much.

the black one needs to be re colored but good starter point for what im going for it goes fucky when you enter the shade lols. but workiing on hands a bit and trying for some better legs. not worried about pallet realated details entell i get the base im going for.

DarkMaeko

back from holidays hopefuly will finish a decent useable version nxt few weeks.

Mograine_D

Cannot wait man, hed really be such a perfect bad guy leader for a patch
  • Modding version: PSX
Chuuuuurrrrge!!

Aqueous

Hiya,

Have a quick request about your Artorias sprite - is it possible to make a female version? Perhaps like Ciaran?

Every time I see an awesome human spritesheet that is for only one gender I cry a little since they could all be used as potential new Jobs if there's a M and F pair.