• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:59:29 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

CCP (Celdia's Complete Patch) [Old Thread - Locked]

Started by Celdia, December 14, 2010, 12:41:47 am

Celdia

Its definitely set to Add: Reraise. I can't imagine why its not working for you. Though to be fair, I haven't seen it work once yet either. Maybe I'll just change it to a spell effect since I've got a skill slot or two free somewhere I think.

I'm an idiot who can't read. The Healing Staff formula (07) has NS flagged for it which means it CAN'T add a status. I'll poke around and see if there's a fix for this already.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Kagebunji

Let's hope this will help, I seriously doubt it will though. There must be something else...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Wiz

Wiz

Celdia

Behemoth videos! Hooray! Also, we're all Youtube famous now, folks!

Celdia

Just an update: I assure you that work is happening on CCP. I'm another big step closer to v1.9 right now as I' have just completed the design and entry of all the data for every weapon in the game. While there will of course still be some functionally similar weapons remaining, (I mean, how different can you make a basic sword?) every weapon in the roster has been changed in one way or another. I still have a lot of data to enter into TacText before I even move onto the armor half of the equipment list though. So while it may be a ways off still, despair not! CCP 1.9 is coming. Stay tuned for more updates as I get things finished.

Wiz

Good to hear, can't wait for this to become a completed patch *_*

In the meantime, enjoy part 14

=D

Edit: My playthrough of CCP's stoping here until 1.9's released.

Celdia

Just a quick update teaser. I really am working on this stuff, I promise!

Celdia

dinosaur

Hey Celdia. It's me. Dino.

After playing with the Ghaele class (a lot). I firmly believe that the AoE for re reaise and raise ability are too grand. Those abilities were so powerful that actually ... the game became less fun. I hate to say it but those abilities really erased any type of challenge. You know this, a game needs some challenge to make it fun. Warlock for example, I remember when it first introduce I could beat a battle in one (or two attacks) ... I was just walking through the battles with no real strategy. It felt less like a game and more like a chore to get to the end. I hope you know I mean no disrespect. I do love the class it is my second favorite.

Some the suggestions:

-Making it AoE 2 (smaller- the one that looks like a plus symbol).
-raise, have it so it heals as much as a phenix down.
-re raise, lower the percent but a lot

Just my opinion: feel free to use it how you want.

Celdia

Always happy for more feedback. ^_^ I'm going to try a combination of your suggestions on Angelic Blessing: Smaller AoE and slightly lower hit%. Also the Ghaele skills have a varied MP cost now so you'll be looking at 50MP for that AoE Reraise in the next update.

Celdia

Alright, folks. The big wait is over. Check out the entirety of the first two posts in this thread as they have been completely redone (past changelogs are the same though) for the new release. Celdia's Class Patch is no more. I hereby give you Celdia's Complete Patch! Enjoy!

Wiz

\o/

Now I've got more than just AI matches to watch :D

Can't wait to record later today ^_^

Twinees

I guess it means I will have to play it now ;D. Looking forward to it.

Kagebunji

As promised, I am downloading the ppf, hmhm. Too bad Meliadoul's EVTCHR didn't work :/

Celdia

We'll figure out the EVTCHR problem eventually, Kage.

@Twin: You sound so thrilled to play CCP. :P  Also, is that new avatar supposed to be Dart?

Durbs

It's done? Wow, that must have been a lot of work. Can't wait to play it!

Celdia

Its done enough that I'm willing to release it. My releases are always a little bugged though so if you see something that looks terribly out of place, please let me know.