• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:25:56 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Roll to dodge!

Started by Kokojo, September 09, 2014, 12:19:08 am

Kokojo

> Bash the wonder with a hammer made of diamonds.

Of course I am targetable :P. I am a player like all of you.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Dome

>Hide inside the air Bunker

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Jumza

>Create a replica Wonder, using the Wonders cookies as building material
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Ryqoshay

Previously on Super Idol Ryqo-Ry's Happy Bouncy Love Smile Theater: Roll to Dodge Edition:

Like a spark plug igniting a cylinder of fuel, the Love Arrow triggered an explosion of Love within Ryqoshay's heart. From there, the energy flowed out into her body, through the arrow and back into her heart to be sparked yet again. "Love Power: Power On!" the girl sang merrily. Unbound by the normal laws of physics, each burst increased the power and made the loop cycle faster. "Smiling! Happiness, welcome! Smiling!" The energy fed on itself and grew ever stronger.

Although, it was not just happy love that flourished within its new container. Like petals in a flower, all possible variations of love blossomed forth. From motherly care, to fatherly pride; from first grade puppy love to teenage drama; and every shade of red, pink and crimson in between. The surge of positive emotions was exhilarating; a wonderful rush that left her giddy and lightheaded.

"Woo!" she breathed as the recursion began to stabilize and her heart rate returned to normal. "I could do that again..." As she regained her senses, she realized that she had already begun to release some of the excess Love within her. Enough energy, in fact, to alleviate the plague of apathy. "Cheers for the Love!" she pumped a fist into the air triumphantly.

"Special delivery incoming!" the smooth voice of Captain Dynamite reached her ears. She turned as the wild-haired man slowed to a hover beside her. "For you, ma'am." he said, reaching out to hand her a four leaf clover.

"Tha..." Ryqo started, but cut off as she realized, upon closer inspection, that what she had assumed to be four leaves was actually an intricate network of forty, in delicate sets of ten. "This is awesome!" She cried excitedly and immediately inserted it into the ribbon of one of her twin-tails.

>["Keep up the good work!"]

she told the captain giving a thumbs up.

"Aye, ma'am." He replied before speeding off again.

And now on to today's episode:

"Now what am I forgetting..." Ryqo murmurs to herself. Her eyes settle upon a dark figure, the man who had recently been responsible for destroying this world's Love. "Ah, yes..." She takes a deep breath and prepares herself. Stretching out a hand with a pointed index finger towards him, she raises her voice and calls out to him. "Thou who hath sought to deprive this world of Love, mark my words! Thou who hath knowingly and willfully wrought pain and suffering upon countless souls, heed my warning! Thy deeds have not gone unaccounted, of this I swear. I shall pray thou art prepared. Forsooth, the punishment must fit thy crime, thus, filled with Love shall thy heart ever be, 'till it overflows with joy and frees thou from thy chains of hatred."

>["Light And Fluffy Time Love Ryqo Super Sonic Pillow!"]
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Vaan

Cant write big post, no time. Either Kokojo or Lady Luck hates me.

>["Dark Shenlong of Consuming Chaotic Obliteration Summon!³" while mad at lady luck for betraying me]
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

rrs_kai

>cast heal on the wonder
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kokojo

Time to roll!

--------------
Quote from: Kokojo on November 12, 2014, 04:16:47 am
> Bash the wonder with a hammer made of diamonds.

Your roll : 2

You pick your nose with VIOLENCE this time. Nothing can stop this picking of the nose!

Quote from: Dome on November 12, 2014, 04:30:48 am
>Hide inside the air Bunker

Your roll : 6

You hide into the bunker made of air and press the invisible ''ultimate defense'' button. Air from all around the world wraps around you in a protective cocoon and makes you prepared for your next action. However, the air flow is incredible around here, your hair is all ruffled and un-fluffy. You decide you have to remedy to that! ( +1 to next RTD, Next roll must include mention of hair, only for dome)

Quote from: Jumza on November 12, 2014, 05:01:18 pm
>Create a replica Wonder, using the Wonders cookies as building material

Your roll : 3

You do create a replica of the wonder, made out of cookies, however, nasty rabbits made of fur and flesh and teeth decide to bite on you pretty hard because they, duh, want to eat the cookies you used for your wonder. You get quite a lot of nasty bites, but manage to chase them off. (-1 to next roll)

Quote from: Ryqoshay on November 13, 2014, 07:04:05 am
>["Light And Fluffy Time Love Ryqo Super Sonic Pillow!"]

Your roll : 3 (+1) = 4

You charge your pillow with enought love to make a bunny explode, and sucessfully launch it at the being known as Kokojo, but alast, known as evil to you.

Kokojo must ROLL TO DODGE a love-charged pillow!
Your roll : 1

Q_Q

You try to avoid the pillow, but not only does it hits you squarely in the chest, the energy of love that was contained within the pillow tries to borrow itself deep into you, going straight for the hearth. However, as an evil being, you cannot handle this kind of commitement, and decide to immediately commit sepuku with 10 ton of dynamite, making sure to blow it right in the middle of an orphanage.

Kokojo is Dead.

Quote from: Vaan on November 13, 2014, 10:49:59 am
>["Dark Shenlong of Consuming Chaotic Obliteration Summon!³" while mad at lady luck for betraying me]

Finnaly conjuring the dragon with your spirit, you notice that the passage of power from you to the dragon has left you severely drained of energy. However, you still command the dragon to attack that damn Pyramid. (-1 to next roll)

Wonder must ROLL TO DODGE the dark shenlong!

You take catastrophic damage to your hull and port side door, and your cloning bay and weapon centers are in the red! Not to mentions boarder on your left flank and fire on the other side of the ship! You're most likely going down! (-1hp)

Quote from: rrs_kai on November 16, 2014, 12:29:47 pm
>cast heal on the wonder

You mourn Kokojo first, deciding that it's way more important than winning the game!

Quote from: Captain Dynamite
>["Keep up the good work!"]

Your roll : 5
You roll around at the speed of explosions, handing out cards with mentions like ''You matter'', ''people do like you'' and ''You're not alone'' to random passerby, making them grow confident and happy with themselves. One of them rewards you with a performance potion. (+1 to next roll)

Quote from: Wonder
>Be built (d10)

Meat was lacking, so you'll have to wait until we get more sheeps killed.

The giant SpamBomb arrives next turn!

Dome: Cannot roll a 0, Immunity to meteors, must include a mention of hair in next roll, +1 to RTD
Ryqoshay: Life-Bounded with Vaan, directs Captain Dynamite next turn not using up her turn
Vaan: Airship, Hates Tristan (+1 to attacks vs Tristans), Magic gem (+ 1 on all RTDs), Life-Bonded with Ryqo,  (-1 to next roll)
Rufio: Is a zombie, +1 to attack rolls, +1 to dance moves,  is in a MJ's zombie horde, has a horde of wolf dancer and some mermaids to ride on.
rrs_kai : Has a mixing bowl that's nasty,Has a Wonder, 2hp, If you include FUSRODAH in your roll, it'll get +1, once.
Jumza : Metric fuckton of cookies made to look like a wonder, -1 to next roll
Barba :Dead
Artmicion: Dead
TristanBeoulve: Dead
Kokojo: Dead

MC Nail :
Cluster of dancers : Friends with Rufio.
Wonder : Wins the game for RRS_Kai in 54 turns. (1 hp) Now is the alter ego of RRS_Kai being built SUPER fast(D10)
Captain Dynamite : +1 to next roll

Giant spambomb, Global RTD in 1 turns, cannot be deactivated

Ryqoshay

Dome

Kokojo?

KOKOJO!

Please...don't do this to me...
>Rebuild Kokojo with ruffled hairs, air and love

Ryqoshay

We can rebuild him... we have the technology Love.

Kokojo

Are you like a smurf...but instead of smurfing... you're... Loving?

EGHADS!

> Try to posses the body of an evil teddy beard in order to revive.

rrs_kai

November 17, 2014, 11:54:50 am #352 Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 12:00:56 pm by rrs_kai
Quote from: Kokojo on November 16, 2014, 10:44:05 pm
You mourn Kokojo first, deciding that it's way more important than winning the game!

wow...he actually died o.O

neat! less competition for the Overlord post ^_^

don't worry Kokojo, I shall complete your dream of world domination.
but wait....we shall first give Kokojo the screen time he needs before reviving himself.

I just had to include that video, it seems very apt; you should be able to figure out who's kokojo and who's Ryqo-ry

>summon Bugs bunny to help Kokojo (eehhhh...whats up doc??)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Ryqoshay

Previously on Super Idol Ryqo-Ry's Happy Bouncy Love Smile Theater: Roll to Dodge Edition:

The Love charged pillow left a trail of pristine white feathers behind as it hurtled towards its target at a speed rivaling the Blackbird. Instead of a sonic boom, however, a light and adorable whoosh could be heard. Upon striking the dark man, the Love Power immediately sought his heart and began to transform him from within.

"We'll launch our throbbing hearts! 1, 2, Love!" Ryqoshay sang as the watched feathers fly everywhere and surround the man. "All the way to the stars!" She was practically squirming with excitement over the prospect of what the man might become under the influence of Love.

He seemed to be taking it rather well, or as well as evil takes Love, until he suddenly took off running... towards an orphanage? Ryqo's elation turned to horror as the man produced an incredible amount of dynamite from the æther and attempted to disembowel himself with it.

"No!" she screamed, flying as fast as she could to stop the impending disaster. "Not there!"

Alas, her efforts were in vain and a massive explosion rocked the area. "Love Ryqo Ægis On!" was all she could manage before the blast hit. While the shield succeeded in protecting her body from the inferno, it did nothing to protect her heart from the pain caused by the loss of so many innocent lives. The dark man was gone, but at what cost to this world?

"Ma'am!" A voice caused her to jolt back to reality. Captain Dynamite was hailing her. "Special report coming in, ma'am!"

"Proceed." Ryqo replied solemnly, unable to tear her eyes away from the wreckage before her.

"I am afraid that explosion is nowhere near the size of the one coming."

"What? Explain!"

The captain debriefed his summoner on his theories concerning something called a SpamBomb. His sources were unable to locate the device itself and as such no one was able to deactivate it. Based on the fact that the bomb's creator had just taken refuge, albeit in a fairly abnormal bunker, there was little doubt the time of the detonation was nigh.

"Very well." Ryqo said after a moment of thought. "I will think of something.

>[Carry on with your duties, soldier."]

"Aye, ma'am."

"Oh, and if it doesn't work and condition Dartak is reached, don't forget to initiate project Itovirednith."

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that."

"Well, yeah... but..."

"Never mind. Of course. You have my word. It will be done." That said, he flew off again.

If the captain's reports were correct, the volcano, the nuclear reactor, the meteor and the singularity were mere practice for the imminent threat. Ryqo would have to cast something more powerful than she had ever cast before. Then again... she had just become the new container for this world's Love...

A world sized barrier would be child's play with the power coursing through her veins. However, without knowing the location of the bomb, creating such a shield could potentially trap the explosion on the wrong side and end up causing more harm. Deactivation was already off the table. What else could she do?

Perhaps the explosion could be countered? Certainly with what she knew of this Spam, the source of the bomb, she should be able to create an opposing wavelength, of sorts, that would cancel out the explosion. Yes, that is what she would do.

"I can do it." Ryqo says as a smile returns to her lips. "Ryqo-Ryqo-Ry!" she chants and dances. "Ryqo-Ry's here to save the world from the mean old SpamBomb!

>[Ultra Gourmet Racing Logically Approving Love Ryqo Counterwave!"]

Jumza

>Convince rrs_kai to swap wonders!
*wink* *wink*
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Vaan

Previously on Super Dark Knight Nacht's Souleaty Tenebrous Theater: Roll to Dodge Edition:

After lots of struggling, Nacht finally summons the Dark Shenlong, but it costed his own energy. Oh well, screw it, he didnt care because his objective was complete.

"What is your wish?"

"What do you think?"

"Is your wish to know what i think?"

Nacht facepalms for a brief second.

"Shenlong, just freaking wreck that stupid wonder!"

The destruction caused by the Dark Dragon was massive but it wasnt enough to bring it to the ground.

"Lucky bastard, I will destroy you!" But he walks away, he had bigger problems right now, there was a spambomb coming, could you imagine how everyone's emails were going to be after the explosion? Neither could Nacht.
He wanted to stop it, but there were too many spams to handle and it was nowhere to be found, so all he could do was to protect.

He walks past the corpse of Kokojo, and that worries Nacht.

"Is the bomb already killing everyone?!"

That makes him go faster to where Ryqo and Cap'n were.

Worried about his loved one, and the captain guy, Nacht attempts to impale his sword on the ground to create a barrier of darkness that would protect them from the spam.

>["Dark Barrier of Go Back to Deep Web, Spam!"]
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Kokojo

Time to roll!

--------------
Quote from: Dome on November 17, 2014, 02:45:13 am
>Rebuild Kokojo with ruffled hairs, air and love

Your roll : 1(+1) = 2

You simply ruffle your own hair.

Quote from: Kokojo on November 17, 2014, 04:06:51 am
> Try to posses the body of an evil teddy beard in order to revive.

You fail to possess the body.

Quote from: Ryqoshay on November 18, 2014, 07:15:51 am
>[Ultra Gourmet Racing Logically Approving Love Ryqo Counterwave!"]

Your spell falls flat to the ground, not being lovy-dovy enough.

Quote from: Jumza on November 18, 2014, 07:15:32 pm
>Convince rrs_kai to swap wonders!

Your roll : 2 Oh cmon!

You decide to talk to rrs_kai after watching Star Trek.... and then forget about it.

Quote from: Vaan on November 20, 2014, 03:19:08 pm
>["Dark Barrier of Go Back to Deep Web, Spam!"]

Your roll : 1 (-1) = 0

As you don't act at all, you seem to be fading away!

Vaan must ROLL TO DODGE nonexistance!
Your roll : 4

You sucesfully do a triple sommersault to prove to reality that you are still worth a damn. However, this was tiring and this concludes your chain of actions.

Quote from: Captain Dynamite
>[Carry on with your duties, soldier."]

You decide to instead slack on the job and do nothing. :/ wow.

Quote from: Wonder
>Be built (d10)

Your roll : 7

You get built super fast thanks to a new upgrade that allows the villagers to hammer faster!

The giant spambomb falls to the ground!

Dome must ROLL TO DODGE the Spambomb!
Your roll : 2 (+1) = 3.

You roll on the side, hurting yourself on a rock that was just standing there. (-1 to next roll)

Ryqoshay must ROLL TO DODGE the Spambomb!
You simply sidestep to the side using your super-fast reflexes, and hide behind a rock (The same that dome hurt himself on!)

Vaan must ROLL TO DODGE the Spambomb!
Your roll : 4(+1) = 5
You teleport yourself into a movie, knowing well that the explosions in the movie would't hurt you at all. Meanwhile, a witty sidekick gives you a brand new pair of sunglasses that you can use to make you badass! (+2 to next roll)

Rufio must ROLL TO DODGE the Spambomb!
Your roll : 5
You manage to produce a skateboard and ride the explosion as a master of dance and awesomeness. You too don awesome sunglasses. (+2 to next roll)

Rrs_kai must ROLL TO DODGE the Spambomb!

You stumble around and decide to fight the explosion with a piece of your own clothes, hoping the irony will stop the spam from meme-ing you. The waves hits you with the force of over 9000 internets, and you explode.

Rrs_Kai is DEAD

Jumza must ROLL TO DODGE the Spambomb!

Having a vanish mantle, you are clearly able to sidestep to the side and avoid being blown up.

Captain Dynamite must ROLL TO DODGE the Spambomb!

Using your powers of explosions and awesomeness, you are able to distract the explosions using more explosion! Aren't you hypocritical!

Wonder must ROLL TO DODGE the Spambomb!

You take catastrophic damage, yet you are not destroyed by the power wave. (Wounded for 2 turns)

Dome: Cannot roll a 0, Immunity to meteors, -1 to next roll
Ryqoshay: Life-Bounded with Vaan, directs Captain Dynamite next turn not using up her turn
Vaan: Airship, Hates Tristan (+1 to attacks vs Tristans), Magic gem (+ 1 on all RTDs), Life-Bonded with Ryqo, +2 to next roll.
Rufio: Is a zombie, +1 to attack rolls, +1 to dance moves,  is in a MJ's zombie horde, has a horde of wolf dancer and some mermaids to ride on, +2 to next roll.
rrs_kai : Has a mixing bowl that's nasty,Has a Wonder, 2hp, If you include FUSRODAH in your roll, it'll get +1, once.
Jumza : Metric fuckton of cookies made to look like a wonder, -1 to next roll
Barba :Dead
Artmicion: Dead
TristanBeoulve: Dead
Kokojo: Dead

MC Nail :
Cluster of dancers : Friends with Rufio.
Wonder : Wins the game for RRS_Kai in 47 turns. (1 hp) Now is the alter ego of RRS_Kai being built SUPER fast(D10), Wounded for 2 turns
Captain Dynamite :

Ryqoshay

Quote from: Kokojo on November 24, 2014, 01:04:54 am
Captain Dynamite must ROLL TO DODGE the Spambomb!

Using your powers of explosions and awesomeness, you are able to distract the explosions using more explosion! Aren't you hypocritical!

Mr. Torge says that not hypocritcal! More explosions means more awesomeness! Because explosions are AWESOME! And this world always need more awesome! Therefore explosions can counter explosions! Because REASONS!

Dome

>Summon an army of Cossack warriors riding Bears to do my bidding

Jumza

>steal (the recently deceased) rrs_kai's wonder and force it to work for me.
I mean, he won't get anything out of it anymore...