• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:45:25 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Curse of the Viper Forum RPG - Capture Dat Flag!

Started by RavenOfRazgriz, May 10, 2011, 06:06:43 am

Celdia

May settles herself back on the bed, shaking her head. "I don't really feel up to it. I think I'm going to just wait for my next dose of painkillers and catch some more sleep. You go on, have fun." She smiles genuinely and then sets to making herself comfortable.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

RavenOfRazgriz

"I'll see you tonight I suppose, Ms. Rellia."  Sieg says as he finishes his drink and gets up, adding his own pay and tip to the pile before heading off to commandeer the cafeteria whether they really had it okayed for use or not.

MysticKnightFF5

Rellia walks off after Ms Lyra, staring at her the whole way, and not really speaking. She kept her hands behind her back in a soldier stance and never moved her eyes away. Her pace was also that of a soldier's, keeping her legs up and knees unbent.

VampragonLord

Lyra walks on to her dorm, a bit unnerved by Rellia's formality and rigidness, but realizing she might relax more once they'd gotten to know eachother a bit better. "My dorm is a bit aways, sorry for the walk. We should hopefully be there soon enough though. Your hair is quite pretty, is it naturally like that? I never had much luck getting mine that light, no matter how much bleach i poured into my hair...." Lyra continued walking at a much more casual gait, not entirely sure of the way back to her room, but her feet generally took her where she needed to go. Her general mood was fairly kicked back, though a bit uneasy due to the air of discipline coming from her companion.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

MysticKnightFF5

Rellia's features don't really change, and as she mentions her hair, she responds rather apathetically, "It's natural, as are my red eyes. I am synthetically albino. Have you ever thought to try your own natural hair color for a week? I'm sure it's lovely."

VampragonLord

Lyra ponders the thought for a moment "Aww thanks, if only I could remember what color it was.... probably blonde... guess we'll find out eventually right? And those eyes of yours really are unique too, quite amazing looking. Mine're naturally hazel, though i threw in some purple contacts to match my hair.... Though albino, that must be a hassle at times... at least we have our mechs to hide in right? Don't worry, ill give you a natural week some time. No dye, no contacts, promise!" Lyra added  the last line with a bit of a wink, as she slipped out her key to her dorm and opened the door, stepping through and holding the door open to let Rellia in behind her, using her free hand to gesture to where her closet was. "Make yourself comfortable and make use of whatever you'd like!"

MysticKnightFF5

Rella stared curiously at her for some time, creating a bit of an awkward pause. "Hassle...what do you mean?"

st4rw4k3r

Vie nods, and points at a red button above the bed post. "Click that if you need help, or to get my attention." Vie turns and leaves the room, locking it behind her and putting the away sing up. She walks to the mess hall, and stops by the small door next to the entrance to the mess hall. She knocks on it waiting an answer. After a little while the nice lunch lady. "Who is it? Ah its Doctor Silette." Vie nods. "I am here to get some food for a party later today." The lady looks at her. "oh? See! I told you to put a smile on your face! Good things happen to those that do so!" She turns and walks into the kitchen. "I'll bring the stuff down there for you guys. You should go get ready for the party." The lunch lady says."Thank you." Vie begins to walk away, but stops and turns around. "I don't believe I have gotten your name yet ma'am." The lady simply replies. "Call me Clare" The door closes. Vie smiles and walks to her room to get ready.

VampragonLord

"Just... that sun must become a real problem sometimes doesn't it? Sorry I'd just never met someone albino before, but I'd heard that it usually has other problems that pop up with it.... But hey! if you're happy and healthy, all the better!" Lyra went ahead and closed the door behind Rellia, shut the blinds so nobody would be peeking in, and opened her closet up nice and wide, as well as turning on some extra lights so the room was plenty lit "Now.... I've got a decent assortment of dresses here... I just hated the thought of leaving them at the mercy of dust back home, feel free to borrow any that take your fancy! Though I'd suggest something to match those lovely spheres of yours." Lyra drifted off at the last bit, mildly entranced in Rellia's eyes, before breaking off to go hunting for shoes. The royal purple dress she planned to wear hanging separately in the closet.

MysticKnightFF5

As she's passing her eyes over the wide assortment of clothes--many skimpy, some less so, she notices Lyra is staring at her, and stares back. Once the exchange is broken, she really doesn't say anything, though she does become curious.
Rellia glances back to the closet, seeing an exotic black, yellow, and blue dress.
She blushes as she looks over she shoulder at Lyra, "Could you...could you please look away?" she asks sheepishly, feeling about ready to burst for even doing this.

VampragonLord

Lyra blinks a bit before realizing what Rellia is asking, then blushes about 50 shades of red and turns away. "Sorry, I'd gotten fairly used to changing around people, it hadn't even occurred to me you might need privacy" she somewhat stammered out as she turned around, recalling having to change in the same room as Jeff when she was getting ready for work before she signed up with zeon. She busied herself with studying the tapestry of the curtains and its endlessly repeating designs.

MysticKnightFF5

WARNING: CONTENT IS MILDLY EXPLICIT
Derp.
By clicking the spoiler button, you agree to take full responsibility for what you see.

Rellia checks back to make sure Lyra isn't watching, then undoes the button to her jeans, letting them drop between her, her panties a frilly pink. As she bends over to take off her jeans completely, her panties don't cooperate and slide down slightly.
She lifts the t-shirt up, which had apparently hidden her very large high C cup breasts (AND SHE'S WEARING A BRA ST4R!). She looked back again, and passively felt the tattoo on her back, an EFF tattoo, with a scar through it. She felt a tear coming along, but decided it not wise to leave her back exposed for so long.
She quickly picked up the dress and shambled to put it on, starting with the top piece--to hide the back.
"A-almost done..." she called behind her.

VampragonLord

Lyra turns around, figuring "almost done" to mean its safe to look, and she quickly studies what Rellia was changing into. "You know, I only wore that once, got it for a theme'd ball. If you really like it you're free to keep it, I've got so many dresses in there anyway.... " She took another look at Rellia. "And it really does look....just.... astounding on you. The boys n girls will be all over you tonight.... I'm even a bit jealous." Lyra then reached into her closet, grabbed her long flowing halter'd purple dress, and pulled it out of the closet. "I'm bout to change, you don't need to look away if you don't want, just giving you fair warning. Make up's in the bathroom, all 'cross the sink if you wanna get started on that, though I'd love to be the one to do your make up. Your complexion is just so..... unique!" With that, Lyra counted to 5 in her head,
Content warning!!! Girl changing on teh internets in text!

then slipped off her top and slid down her skirt, revealing matching panties and bra, both in a fairly light pink, her bra holding in her large B cups, not the most impressive, but pushing out against her bra none the less, Lyra grabbed a strapless bra from a drawer, replacing her current bra with it, most of Lyra's underwear drawer seemed to explode the color purple. Lyra then unzipped the back of the dress, stepped into it, and pulled up the shoulder straps. Calling over to Rellia "Mind zipping me up? I always have trouble reaching"

Lyra then began searching for where she'd left her light pink heels to wear with this dress, hoping they'd be comfy enough for the night.

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

st4rw4k3r

Vie enters her room and heads straight to the shower. After a nice long shower, Vie exits the bathroom, and begins looking for a set of clothes to wear to the party. Taking a good while of viewing dresses, she decides to stick with a Low cut in the back, Silky Black dress and black high heels to go with the dress. Vie walks to a cabinet and opens it, revealing a mass amount of wine. She scans the cabinet for a a fruity white wine, and a heavy Red. Upon finding them, Vie grabs them and walks out her room headed towards the cafeteria.

Celdia

Points Available: 210

Selling: Nothing.

Buying: Mazella Top Cannon (120), Front Hip Clamp: Left (30), Front Hip Clamp: Right (30), Mazella Ammo Clip (Front Hip: Left) (10), Bazooka Ammo Clip (Front Hip: Right) (10)

Trade: Nothing.

Points Remaining: 10

-Default Loadout Changes- 
Right Hand - Mazella Top Cannon
Left Hand - Doublehanding Mazella Top Cannon
Back Clamp - Bazooka

RavenOfRazgriz

---------Scenario Intro----------

"Cobra Team, please report immediately."  The female operator's voice from the previous battle calls over the base's intercom.  The team is forced to drop their party preps and report to their CO's office, the stout, pudgy man who ordered the capture of the "Guncannon" prototype during the enemy raid.

"I hope I'm not... disturbing anything."  He asks, seeing half of the team in party dresses.  "It doesn't matter.  We're mobilizing you tomorrow.  The Federation's snuck an outpost in Canada right under our noses that's housing that prototype Mobile Suit and possibly more.  Forget capturing them this time - I want you to destroy any enemy technology you find.  Wipe the Federation's Mobile Suits off the earth and show them how little their squirms for resistance really mean.  Between this and Lord Garma's operation to destroy the Federation's "Trojan Horse", we'll crush their morale and bring this war to a swift end, understand?"  He mutters something under his breath before continuing.  "You'll leave tomorrow on board the Gaw Carrier Minnow, which has been modified slightly to accommodate seven Mobile Suits.  It'll drop you in Canada, as close as we feel we can get the Gaw Carrier to the enemy without them noticing and you'll be forced to walk the rest of the way under nightfall with your Zakus.  This is covert ops.  Get to the enemy's main base, then wipe it out.  Don't worry about stragglers if killing them means alerting the main enemy, got it?"  The team nods at his explanation.  "Also, you've been renamed to the Cobra Corps. to fit your new extended mission details.  That is all.  Dismissed."

The team disperses, their plans for a party on hold.  After a night's rest, their Mobile Suits are put through final checks to be sure repairs and resupplies are complete, and May's checked and cleared as fit to pilot with only minor leftover injuries.  They're loaded onto their specialized Gaw, the Minnow, before being flown and air-dropped into Canadian airspace.  The flight itself is rather turbulent - a massive snowstorm has kicked up at their target zone, but the CO refuses to call off the operation.  The seven Mobile Suits somehow land safely, night falling and the storm not letting up as they notice they're basically landed in the middle of the woods.

"Snow, night, trees..." Atrius says into the comm in his usual tone.  "Our visibility is shit, but so is theirs.  Let's try not to get split up and avoid whatever hostiles are lurking around.  We'll be relying on anyone with thermal sensors to try and detect enemies before we walk into their Line of Sight."

Objective: Escape North without being seen.
Bonus Objective: Destroy all Enemies.
Weather: Nighttime, Snowstorm.
Terrain: Surface - Snowplains.

(For a version without the effects, look here!)

(Tip!: The weather combination has made the area extremely cold.  The range of Thermal Sensors is doubled to 6 on this map!)

(Note: You can shoot through the trees and you can move through them, but shots fired through trees are less accurate, and moving through them causes a large amount of noise that will alert nearby enemies to your position almost immediately.  This Battle Pane closes at 11:59pm on Monday.)

Cobra Corps.:

Atrius Schliend - "The Viper"
MS-06S Zaku II Commander Type [Atrius Schiliend Use.]
Pilot HP: 10.
Core HP: 40.
Sensor Active: Thermal.
Booster Jump Fuel: 2.
Right Shoulder Armor HP: 12.
Left Shoulder Armor Power: 8.
Right Hand: 120mm Automatic Rifle - Ammo: 12.
Left Hand: None - Doublehanding 120mm Automatic Rifle.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 120mm Automatic Rifle.
Left Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 280mm Bazooka.
Back Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 280mm Bazooka.

Lyra Leylande
MS-05B Zaku I
Core HP: 35.
Booster Jump Fuel: 2
Right Shoulder Armor Power: 8.
Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo 99.
Left Hand: Doublehanding 120mm Machine Gun.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 280mm Bazooka.
Back Hip Clamp: 280mm Bazooka.

May Greenfield
MS-06C Zaku II Early Production Type ["Merrygate"]
Pilot HP: 7.
Core HP: 40
Head: 70mm Head Vulcan - Ammo: 100.
Left Shoulder Armor HP: 12.
Right Hand: 175mm Mazella Top Cannon.
Left Hand: None - Doublehanding 175mm Mazella Top Cannon.
Front Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 175mm Mazella Top Cannon.
Front Left Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 280mm Bazooka.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 280mm Bazooka.
Back Hip Clamp: 280mm Bazooka.

Buliwyf Herger
MS-06C Zaku II Early Production Type
Left Shoulder Armor HP: 12.
Right Hand: None.
Left Hand: None.
Left Forearm: Worker Zaku Forearm Crane.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for Shotgun.
Left Hip Clamp: Shotgun.
Back Hip Clamp: Heat Hawk ["Skinning Blade"].

Florance Vie Silette
MS-06C Zaku II Early Production Type
Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 99.
Left Hand: Emergency Repair System - Uses: 5.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 120mm Machine Gun.
Left Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 120mm Machine Gun.
Back Hip Clamp: Cracker Grenades - Ammo: 2.

Rellia Lunar
MS-06C Zaku II Early Production Type [E.F.F. Colors]
Cloak Active: Thermal.
Right Hand: Severed MS-05B Zaku I E.F.F. Colors arm.
Left Hand: Doublehanding severed MS-05B Zaku I E.F.F. Colors arm.
Right Hip Clamp: Heat Hawk.
Left Hip Clamp: Heat Hawk.
Back Hip Clamp: Smoke Crackers - Ammo: 2.

Seth "Setch" Harrow
MS-05B Zaku I ["Steel Freedom"]
Core HP: 35.
Sensors Active: Thermal.
Head: Head Vulcan - Ammo: 100.
Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 99.
Left Hand: Doublehanding 120mm Machine Gun.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 120mm Machine Gun.
Left Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 120mm Machine Gun.
Back Hip Clamp: Heat Hawk.

VampragonLord

Lyra curses to herself, really not liking the weather conditions, cursing to herself with the comm. off. "YOU KNOW I COME FROM A DESERT RIGHT!" fairly annoyed with the weather, but enjoying her big fluffy jacket either way. She then kicks on her comm real quick. "We'll be caught for sure if we just sit here, I'll scout the west side a little, make sure nothing tries to creep up on us. Bullyfrog, could you cover me? Use that new tongue of yours to keep the ESEF off my back." 1) Lyra then headed westward, stopping just before the break in the trees, 2)checking if she could find anything, aside from snow, trees, and more snow. Lyra really was not enjoying the weather, and was cursing the pig who'd postponed her party. She and Rellia had just finished getting ready to head out! Jeff would probably be peeved too, though she could hopefully appease him with some sweet talkin, and maybe some maple syrup from here. 3) She then proceeded to slowly move around the large tree, doing her best not to touch it, but using it for cover as best she can. She then comes to rest on the other side of it, between it and another large tree, making sure to keep her eyes peeled down what paths she can see.

1) J18 - C18 Using extra caution and taking extra time to do it.
2) Listen for any larger movement or other noise from surroundings other than allies.
If nothing hostile is noticed, and no warnings from allies are given, proceed with A, if any alarming noises or hostile things are detected, or an ally notices something, proceed with B
A)
3) Slowly move around the tree to D15, hide as best she can.
B)
3) Move to D18, use what cover she can.

2 actions floating. If Lyra ever ends up noticed/caught/purposely attacked by any unit at any point during this pane.

4) Hide
If pursued,
5) fire 21 more rounds into it

Celdia

"You know Lyra, its really kind of like the desert sand in its own way, just white. And cold. And there are a lot more plants here....okay, so it isn't very desert-like at all. But it is very pretty." May cheerfully comments, hefting her new cannon and moving forward into the clearing for a better view around the trees. (1) "However, from a tactical standpoint, this storm is incredibly annoying. I can't imagine our radar is going to be very useful in this mess. We should all stay close together so we don't lose track of one another."

1. Advance to G18.

st4rw4k3r

"Canada! Oh how I love her cold and snowy days!" Vie says with delight. Views the radar. "I want to try something different. I'm scouting ahead!"

1) Move to L10, (H16, H14, L14, L10)
2) Move to L5, (L8, M8, M5, L5)
3) Move to L8, (L1, P1, P4, L8)
4) Move to E8, (L10, E10, E8)
5a) If being fired at, hide in the nearest spot.
5b) If fired at an enemy already not last turn, move to the nearest friend.
5c) If friend has been shot, move to them
5d) If fired at enemy last turn, and they are still alive, shot them dead.
5e) If none of the above, stand ground

If at anytime I see an enemy, stop what I'm doing and shoot it.
If at anytime I get shot at by an enemy, stop what I'm doing and shoot it.

If any of those two happen, then continue where left of.
Turn part five is the last part of my turn no matter what.

Example: If I'm at turn 3, because I have shot a lot of enemy, move to turn 5 and follow that, no matter what.