• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

IA Portrait critique thread

Started by Smash, June 29, 2010, 04:45:09 am

Smash

June 29, 2010, 04:45:09 am Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 06:52:06 am by Smash
Sprites and ports should be critiqued individually, so Im making a discussion thread for ports here to be edited and commented. This grunt here also believes that this proyect deserves a decent if not strict quality control to judge and improve on the art before submitting. Anyone can partake, edit, crit and debate.

Might be a good idea to post all ports related to IA here in this thread (I'll edit them to this first post) for repeated critique.

The (awfully small) list: [x2 size please]

So far i've got my eye on fixing the shading on portraits Blue Mage F, Warlock F and Samurai M, if the creators don't mind.

Lijj

Critique thread? Now I don't even want to post. I get plenty of critique already...sheesh

Portrait of Shooter W
So 20 year old woman's face is to gentle, good for a white mage. Geomancer is good but the hair of the original portrait doesn't match the sprite.
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

Lol, I didn't even noticed this Samurai and Blue Mage, you are good at hiding things, hehe. Any other fixes so far?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Zozma

i think something is a bit off about the blue mage f , maybe because i cant see any of her neck whatsoever? i donno it looks odd to me somehow
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!