• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:08:34 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Oh Gods, It's Been Forever!

Started by RedWorld, July 22, 2013, 07:22:13 pm

RedWorld

I don't even remember anymore what I did! I'm probably posting in the wrong part of the forum, but I dunno anymore.

I just had a thought while doing a commission for someone and I ended up watching the latest tournament, and said, "OMG, I miss these guys." So I came back to see how you guys were doing and everything! I hope to see some familiar faces because new faces scare me. D; (Well, not really, but I'm shy and all so yeah~)

In short, no, I haven't forgotten about you guys at all! You were always in the back of my mind the whole time I was gone! <3 I just hope I can stay not gone long enough to enter a few more tournaments in the future!

I also decided I was going to run with a few ideas of some fandoms I'm in. *coughhomestuckcough* So maybe you guys can help me out! :D

See you guys in the future! <3

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes

Jumza

Quote from: RedWorld on July 22, 2013, 07:22:13 pm
I don't even remember anymore what I did!

You created that one choco (girl? kin?) sprite :P

Have fun re-immersing yourself back into the place that makes 80% of dreams happen!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

RedWorld

Yes I did! At least I remember that much. xD I think I still have it somewhere in my folders... I gotta look deep inside. xD;; And thanks!

80%? XDXDXD Who came up with the statistics!?

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes

Jumza

Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Xifanie

@Jumza: And that's how Boco was born.

Welcome back RedWorld, don't forget your primary duty, which is to serve and obey.
There might be some heavy consequences to your actions, some of then might even be hugs... so watch your back >.> (a mirror can help for this).
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kagebunji

Red! Good to see you back, girl, been a long while, heh. Speaking of hugs, give me a nice one :D

Also, you plan on leaving again...?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

RedWorld

Quote from: Jumza on July 23, 2013, 11:31:09 am

OMG YOU'VE BEEN USING HER!??!?! FXNFJDSBFHJDFNJFNASJKFNDSJKFNSDHJNSL!!!!! <33333333 What class is she? I must know these things!!!! 8D

@Xi: LOL! It could be true. xD And thank you! And hugs are nice, so... 8D

@Kage: Yes of course!! <333 *hugs* As for leaving again, the future can only decide it. I'm not sure, since all the fandoms are all going into a melting pot and I have so much to do, but I will try to make some time to sprite a bit more and be in a tournament or two! X3