• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Project : Final Fantasy Tactics: Before Father's Ramza Dead

Started by MasterGrand, August 04, 2013, 03:26:47 pm

MasterGrand

Hello guys

I wonder why not make story about  Balbanes Beoulve family and how make kingdom..etc
And how is live Ramza and Alma Beoulve in childhood also who is mother ?

Best Regards
Let's be together !!

Oroborobo

please write all the dialogue and make dycedarg's elder brother a prominent character

Angel

There's been some talk about that over the years; Final Fantasy Tactics: The 50 Years War, or so.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

3lric

Yeah I actually mentioned it as well a while back. But someone would need to right a cohesive, accurate story that could be broken
down into event scripts.

Oroborobo

Should just rip off star wars like the rest of final fantasies really

Orlandu is Obi Wan Kenobi and Balbanes kills his son

His son was evil though so Orlandu just sort of deals with life and doesn't forgive him but has no feelings of revenge either.

You would have to structure it under the Ivalician enviros though, which means Lucavi are probably on the scene pulling strings, one fun idea to go with here would be to make Vormav a hundred of years old, and be the initial protagonist of the initial chapters of the game as a youth, and detail his slow corruption through the bloodshed of war and eventual deal with the devil, before switching to Balbanes who can be a cadet just makin a name for himself, following chronologically after Vormav's story and involving a lot of campy hogwash adventures that ape/rip on the adventurer action hero archetypes built up over the 1900s like Jonas Venture senior in Venture Bros

I guess I can help in terms of plot progression or with a portion of the writing if someone actually does 50 years war ever

Angel

* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

MasterGrand

I really really hope someone begin make this storyline (events) if my words correct .
Let's be together !!

JoeCool

This would be nice. Dycedarg a normal knight starts his evil plot to killing his father and becoming king??zalbag being ignorant on the whole situation but useable/helpful like Delita is to ramza. Make up some story that fits with wiegraf and his sister miluda growing up and trying to manage in the slums that meshes perfectly into the original story. Balbanes already king or whatever his high position was playing exactly like orlandu because you know he's heavenly. Then end it off with a string of epic battles cause of the 50 year war story to mesh into the original story. Some fictional characters would have to be made tho.
BANNED