• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:56:57 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Arena battle videos and discussion

Started by PX_Timefordeath, August 04, 2010, 06:49:51 pm

Vigilanti

Wow all 3 rounds were slaughter houses. Lol. GG RedWorl and Go Go Berserker Paladin

silentkaster

Don't Move, Stop, Slow, Charm, Poison, Blind...Holy Crap. That team has 100 ways to shut you down. How about putting that team against my team Signs of Aging or Four Seasons?
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Leif1991

I got so unlucky in the second round... :(
Oh well, back to the drawing board.
Season 3 A.I. Tournament Champion

Zotis

May I request a match with my Black and White Witches team please?  I would like to see them in action again.

Barren

I will get on it once I finish with my finals which are tomorrow and wednesday morning so expect me to be back in action around then if not thursday
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Otabo

I got this one Barren. Already recorded two matches with them.

Malroth

Barren Since you have finals, no videos till they're over. :wark:

Everybody else, Record lots of stuff before he comes back. :more:

silentkaster

Malroth, it has been a month of Sundays since we got one from you!!! Hahaha :)

Barren

Quote from: Otabo on May 05, 2014, 01:50:23 pm
I got this one Barren. Already recorded two matches with them.

Thanks man, appreciate it

Zotis

Thanks for the matches Otabo, hmm... I got an interesting idea for a new team...

Malroth

May 06, 2014, 05:08:14 am #3292 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 05:37:34 am by Malroth
Recorded Barren's "change of pace" vs Silenkasters "arena recorders"  will update the post once its rendered and uploaded

Edit

Barren's (Change of Pace) Vs Silentkaster's (Arena Recorders)

Barren

Thanks for the vid Malroth, its been awhile since someone did an analysis on my team. I can understand where you were coming from as far as my samurai being too passive but I wanted someone to check my units in check as far as healing and hasting. Maybe I might change him into a paladin for tanking purposes with muramasa, but for now I walk away with the victory. GG silentkaster, round 3 was pretty close

silentkaster

Thanks Malroth for the video!!

Haha all that RNG Barren had hating him in our first match was repaid to me. Not only did the Raise 2 miss but I also got hurt when Barren's ninja got through abandon four times!!! Oh well, I will raise the faith values on the monk and paladin a bit and take a look at some other things but based on how close the match was for the most part, I probably won't do too much editing of this team until it sees a few more matches.

Otabo

Regen (the spell itself) is so bad...I mean, on Round 3, the mediator goes for Regen instead of Raise 2? I mean, really? Wasting another turn to throw a PD, only to get killed again? I hurt when I saw that, and that wasn't even my team. Speaking of my team, Dizzy Troupe has better DPS than I thought - this team was initially meant to be a joke team, but they actually do stuff. Other than that, it's good to see Bio 3 being used. GG, Dol.

Zotis

That was a really close match.  What a comeback in round 3.  Good job Vigilanti.  Back on Status is tough.

reinoe

May 07, 2014, 10:45:14 am #3298 Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 10:59:58 am by reinoe
Quote from: TrueLight on May 06, 2014, 04:13:04 pm
FFT Arena 1.38D - Vigilanti (Back on Status) vs. Zotis (La Vie D'Adele)

FFT Arena 1.38D - Dol (Souls) vs. Otabo (The Dizzy Troupe)

This was a great matchup.  Close too.  I knew it was over when in match three the samurai was able to 3v1 the spellcasters and then the RAISE 2 MISSED.

Another great match!  These teams hated each other and finished the rounds quickly.
My dreams can come true!

Zotis

When my raise 2 failed, that was best compat too.  Extremely unlucky.