• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:54:59 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

1.3's New Home

Started by Archael2, December 06, 2010, 05:05:09 pm

Pride

The log of this argument would suggest otherwise but I refrain from posting it.

Why bother even posting here? If we aren't "swayed" by your argument then there isn't much reason for you to continue posting here even after you said you have left the site.
  • Modding version: PSX
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Cheetah

I don't know about the other mods but I personally didn't ban Voldemort's alt account because he said he was quitting and done with FFH and I was willing to let him have his last little punches and kicks on his way out in the hopes that that would prevent a further escalation. There are other reasons but that is the relevant one right now.

It is clear that Voldemort is not just simply leaving so I am banning this alt account now. I haven't read most of what anyone has said here, but it appears to be getting a bit ridiculous. Voldemort you have been banned for a set amount of time, see you then if you please. If you don't want to return then, then why are you posting now.

PS: I have not consulted other mods on this Ban and am doing this on my own. If anyone has any issues feel free to PM me your concerns.
Current Projects:

FFMaster

If he makes another alt, can he please be IP banned?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

philsov

QuoteThere is no laws here, just who the admin feels like banning, for whatever reason the admin feels like banning at that particular time. The law here is zodiac's current mood.

And if you are actually saying "YES" to the first question - People getting banned because they got into an ARGUMENT with another member, then I seriously don't know what to tell you.

You can't actually believe that. And if you do, I think you've gotten too used to this place, in a bad way.

And allllll that will be null and void in less than 24 hours.

In fact, locking this topic and then moving it to archives shortly.  If you want to kick someone while they're down now's the time.  

(Because seeing Smash as the last poster in archives makes me all sadface)
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.