• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 12:14:56 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Don't vote for Eternal (THIS TOPIC IS A JOKE)

Started by Xifanie, December 04, 2010, 09:50:57 pm

Xifanie

The only reasons he wants to be admin is to finally grant himself a forum for Newtype.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Eternal

Yes, Zodiac, this is all a grand scheme for me to take over FFH and bestow upon myself a forum. Oh dear, you've figured me out! :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Eternal

"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Cheetah

Oh just give it it's own subforum right now. It appears to deserve it right now regardless.
Current Projects:

Eternal

Nah, I think it should wait until we release a demo.

Cheetah

Beware the curse of the subforum. Often it causes the quick degradation of a project.
Current Projects:

Eternal

Like I've said on IRC before, I could care less whether or not I get a forum for NT. It just makes things organized, really.

Dome

VOTE FOR ETERNAL!
He will give me TEH PAUER to rule over spam once and for all

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Asmo X

hahahah this is so retarded. Admin holds a poll for a new admin and then implores people not to vote for the person they want to vote for. This site is embarrassing

Celdia

Quote from: "Asmo X"hahahah this is so retarded. Admin holds a poll for a new admin and then implores people not to vote for the person they want to vote for. This site is embarrassing

Oh, wow. Really Asmo? 0/10, troll harder next time.

Unless of course you're serious, in which case I'm embarrassed for you for missing such an obvious joke.

....just wow. How sad.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Asmo X

Have I been around channel lately? I had no reason to think this was a joke. Seems to have worked as a troll though.

Asmo X

Wait, are all the replies sarcastic too? What the fuck is going on, seriously. Even if this is a joke, it looks nothing like one. You aren't too dense to see that, right?

Celdia

Asmo, if you don't have any idea what's going on you shouldn't come in tossing around insults over it. Next time maybe you should ask a question about things you're ignorant about. You'll look a lot less stupid by the end of it.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

philsov

QuoteWait, are all the replies sarcastic too?

Up until yours at least :)
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Asmo X

fucking successful alright. This bitch is about to have a stroke.

No but seriously, what I'm being told here is that an in-joke that doesn't look like an in-joke was posted on a public forum where everyone can see it and the person who inevitably comes by and takes it at face value is an idiot. Don't be so fucking stupid Celdia. This is a dumb thread especially if only a few people are in on it.

Asmo X

Also, Zodiac is pretty hormonal right now so...

philsov

quite frankly if zodiac didn't want eternal to be admin I think more would be done than this simple topic, especially when he has an established lead in the polls
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Asmo X

I'm not sure what "more" he could do that wouldn't result in a pretty hefty backlash.