• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:11:59 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Manual Control of AI tournament

Started by HalfGodBro, February 04, 2014, 04:58:04 am

HalfGodBro

hi, i would like to know, if it would be possible for someone to make a .xml that would revert the Automatic Auto-Battle of units, so that me and my friend can do real PvP Battle?

RavenOfRazgriz

You would simply need to open a patched ISO in FFTPatcher, go to the ENTDs that have been modified (they're signified with an asterisk), and enable the "Control" flag on all the units in the ENTD.  It's a very simple task to do yourself, really.

Elmdork

that's actually pretty cool (another dream fulfilled?)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame
  • Discord username: rouroni elmdor

HalfGodBro

February 04, 2014, 01:26:45 pm #3 Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 01:56:04 pm by HalfGodBro
what the? really? thats where is has been modified, thx a lot, ima go search for that :)
EDIT: Omg, i gotta do that for each character and Each maps? O_o wish i knew wich one is it

HalfGodBro

Quote from: HalfGodBro on February 04, 2014, 01:26:45 pm
what the? really? thats where is has been modified, thx a lot, ima go search for that :)
EDIT: Omg, i gotta do that for each character and Each maps? O_o wish i knew wich one is it

Sorry for double post, but is there a fast way to put like, Control on every ENTD?

HalfGodBro

thanks, i used a Mouse Macro Recorder to do the job for me haha

Anyone here is familiar with Memory Card Generator?
I have some questions

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

HalfGodBro

woot? XD well, i managed to find most of the things i wanted to do by myself...but do you happen to have 1 for 1.3.0.8, without any ability removed? this would really save me some time :S since i need to write back most of the Equip and Abilities that are banned from the AI Tourney :S

HalfGodBro

its not for testing purpose, it to Play with my friends

Xifanie

What's a 1.3.0.8? And have you looked at the Tutorial sheet of the MCGen?
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

HalfGodBro

Well, i decided to use FFT Arena instead...but theres way too many bugs when controlling the units...Like Item and Draw out doesnt work, but when the AI use them, it works...when i use item, the Hi-Potion Cast Chicken...and Draw Out is making the last Move i used...with 0% to work..really weird

Elmdork

oh boy. i noticed when the AI targets things in arena, some levels have the targeting and movement highlights over the walls or every attack looks like lore. with all the new mechanics and switching around of abilities, names, sprites, what you're holding there is not fft.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame
  • Discord username: rouroni elmdor

Zotis

OMG This is aweomse!!! And we should be able to do PvP online through Hamatchi right?