• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:58:56 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Away (or AM I?)

Started by Zozma, March 22, 2009, 02:17:11 am

DarthPaul

July 15, 2009, 09:55:14 pm #20 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
You haven't missed much. Except the announcement of the next 1.3 update.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Zozma

July 15, 2009, 10:00:06 pm #21 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
very well then.
i never imagined how much moving (this time) would disrupt my every day routine.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

DarthPaul

July 15, 2009, 10:14:00 pm #22 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
How big of a move was it?

Excuse me if you answered this already.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Zozma

July 15, 2009, 10:27:21 pm #23 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
it wasn't far away, but everything is still sitting in boxes in the new garage. didn't move the furniture so im putting together new shit all the time. i still dont have internet there either. and its been a few weeks

Zozma

October 21, 2009, 03:09:34 am #24 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
More waiting. But i guess since its just something for me to pass time it gets neglected.

If there is anyone who knows how to mess with event's or just wants to set up battles or anything let me know. Doing this alone Is going to continue to have hiatus, alltho i don't expect any volunteers. I just don't have time to make this project move along any faster by myself.

so untill then, theres another pause untill my next test patch

AngrySurprisedFace

October 22, 2009, 03:48:01 pm #25 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by AngrySurprisedFace
I wouldn't mind helping out with things that take 5 minutes for you and will take 2 hours for me.

Zozma

With the loss of IA it appears im back on my own project again... I'll update soon

GeneralStrife

So you were working on IA? That's kewl

J Viper

What happened to IA? If thats ok to ask

Zozma

I was working on customized special effects for the project which sparked interest in making it easier to extract/import custom gfx so if you check the archives now anyone should be able to edit effect files to an extent.

at any rate, ill be working on Remix again since IA is no longer in the picture for now...

GeneralStrife

Quote from: "Zozma"I was working on customized special effects for the project which sparked interest in making it easier to extract/import custom gfx so if you check the archives now anyone should be able to edit effect files to an extent.

at any rate, ill be working on Remix again since IA is no longer in the picture for now...

That's what i like to hear. Remix powah!