• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:07:13 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Might as well...

Started by Twinees, February 16, 2011, 12:24:27 am

Twinees

Hey, the name is Twinees, though Twin is perfectly fine. I've been here for a while now, i mostly do sprites but im eager to learn some more stuff.
I dont mind helping people out with sprites, just ask and ill be glad to help but im usually on IRC late because of the timezone difference. I don't get much time to do spriting because of school etc, but i still progress with my sprites. I also can be a major hardass sometimes when critiquing sprites (or as lijj prefers, a Nazi) so don't take what I say personally.

The reason why i prefer being called Twin, is because I am actually a twin... (for those who didnt guess/know)

Hello to all :)
  • Modding version: PSX

Cheetah

I totally didn't know about the twin thing...sweet. Is his name tweniis?
Current Projects:

Pride

All hail the amazing spriter, Twinees!
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Lijj

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Twinees

April 19, 2011, 01:15:56 am #6 Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 01:16:49 am by Twinees
Well im not going to be around for a week or so, getting my wisdom teeth removed. Have fun while im away to everyone at FFH.

Kaijyuu

Might be different for you, but when I had mine removed I felt absolutely fine the next day. Was drinking blood from the holes in my mouth for a while, but not in excessive pain or anything.

Dome

Blood is tasty (I'm serious)

Twinees

thanks kaijyuu, thats good to hear :)
blood is not tasty.

Dome

Quote from: Twinees on April 19, 2011, 06:39:18 am
thanks kaijyuu, thats good to hear :)
blood is not tasty.

I suggest you to try it, it's very tasty
Just don't drink too much blood and you will be fine :-)

Kagebunji

I drink blood when I got some cut in my mouth or something, and that is about it. Drinking it in bigger amounts is fuckin  not tasty and creepy.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown