• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Dueling - Hack a file to have 5 characters with all job points unspent+all items

Started by LobsterBuster, June 13, 2015, 03:50:19 pm

LobsterBuster

Hi, I haven't researched much on how possible it is to hack this game, but I want to have a "team builder" save game, that I could use to make custom teams quickly and save them on another file.

This file would need to have 5 characters with a LOT of job points in every job, but that are all unspent, so we can build teams based on a JP pool of, for example, 10000 JP. The brave and faith would be maxed and we would possess every item in the game. All characters would have the same level and the same zodiac signs. I have been working on such a file manually without hacks, but since it takes a lot of time to build I'm wondering if I could get such a result with hacks.

If you're curious, the formula we're using for the "JP pool" is that you not only get to pay for the abilities, but also for their job requirements. For example, if you want a knight that has move+2, you get to pay 200 for the level 2 squire, + 400 for level 3 archer (giving access to thief), then the Move+2 itself.