• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFT Arena Stream day

Started by CT5Holy, May 12, 2014, 05:58:10 pm

reinoe

BTW, thanks a lot for doing the Livestream Barren. 
My dreams can come true!

Barren

Anytime. I can one more the day before the deadline
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Torgo

Yeah, thanks for running the matches! It's been months since I really popped my head in here, and I just happened to when you were streaming. :)

Barren

Stream to test tournament teams before deadline is now underway

http://www.twitch.tv/barren09

CT5Holy

Thinking of streaming Winner's Round 3 Matches 25 (Leif1991 vs Mallen) and 26 (Zotis vs Barren) sometime this week. Possible times are:

Whenever on Wednesday
Possibly whenever on Thursday
Start time around or before 4 pm PDT/7 pm EDT on Friday

What works best for people?
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Reks

Quote from: CT5Holy on August 17, 2014, 09:55:11 pm
Thinking of streaming Winner's Round 3 Matches 25 (Leif1991 vs Mallen) and 26 (Zotis vs Barren) sometime this week. Possible times are:

Whenever on Wednesday
Possibly whenever on Thursday
Start time around or before 4 pm PDT/7 pm EDT on Friday

What works best for people?

Not sure. My internet -hates- streams, so I'll have to wait until you put them up.

Good luck with it, though
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Barren

Im around Wednesday after work so im there for it

Zotis

Any of those days work for me.  I have all three days off.  Oh man, this is so exciting!

silentkaster

I am fine for Wednesday after 6:30ish eastern.
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

The Damned

(In a case even more severe than Reks's, my dinosaur of a desktop couldn't stream anything even if my life literally depended upon it.)

As such, the time of the streaming is utterly inconsequential to me since I'd have to wait for Youtube anyway just like Reks apparently does.

Regardless, thanks for offering to do this, CT5Holy, especially since it seems like it would be easier to just record rather than stream and record.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

CT5Holy

August 18, 2014, 01:06:02 pm #90 Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 02:01:09 pm by CT5Holy
Alright, I'm going to stream on Wednesday, as that works for some people, and because I'm less free on Thursday than I thought.

Stream time: Wednesday August 20th, 4 pm Pacific/7 pm Eastern/11 pm GMT.

EDIT: Stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/ctfive

silentkaster

Haha if you can, join cuz those streams are awesome and a lot of fun. I think some smart phones can do it, too.

Zotis

You could try going to an internet cafe.

CT5Holy

Hey everyone, really sorry about this, but it looks like the internet at my new place isn't good enough for streaming. Or maybe some other technical difficulties. But because of this, no streaming tomorrow. Sorry everyone! I might just record and upload the matches as per usual.

Barren

Everyone are you all going to be around October 7 around 8pm EST? I will host a live stream and will upload it on youtube this time around for any matches for the new 1.39 patch.

Dokurider

I sure can, I think. It should be at 6pm MST for me, which is a couple hours after I get off work.

silentkaster

Otabo

Maybe, maybe not. Depends on when I get home from work. If it's not too late, I might drop by.

CT5Holy

I'll check it out for a bit before I have to go to class

Reks

I work, unfortunately. My only days off are Wed and Thurs.

And my internet still hates streams, so I won't be able to join  :cry:
  • Discord username: Reks#0128