• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:01:26 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

CoP progress Log.

Started by Kokojo, May 16, 2011, 08:41:47 pm

DeJ

You are very welcome Kokojo.

I didn't mean to seem like I am rushing you or anything, please take your time. I just want you to know I am a fan of the work and effort you have put into this project. It looks great and I'll be playing this as soon as you release it  :D

Regarding Toshiko's comments --
I agree. Although I truly understand that life gets busy and you no longer have the time for things you once had time for, but even if it takes you ten years man, do it! I don't mod and know nothing about it really, other than it takes time, commitment, effort, time, time and... time, but you are creating something that will never perish or expire. It will be forever preserved. Which is all the more reason to execute your vision. If Chapter 4 ever drops, you got one guy here for sure that will binge play it until completion  :D

Thanks again Kokojo, it looks great and I am excited to play it!
  • Modding version: PSX

Kokojo

I don't know much what to say about those comments. They do bring joy to me! However, I will still need to think about it.

Otherwise, Il have to delay until the 18th, very late at night. Had some very unexpected problems, but I will deliver.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

DeJ

Not a problem Kokojo!

Myself, and I'm sure many others, will be waiting to play it!

thanks,

Kokojo

Well. After many other unexpected problems, I will not deliver in time. I passed 7 hours on the stuff and could't get past chapter 2 and I still have 2 important major features to fix.

I hope I am not deceiving too much. I had high hopes too and yet I realise I must take more time to fix some important issues that should have been fixed years ago.

My new goal is just in time for Xmas

Angel

No worries. Take your time, do what you need to do (and that goes for non-CoP things, as well), don't stress over a date. We'll all still be here!
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

DeJ

^ couldn't have it better myself!

3lric

Pride

We get more CoP?? Awesome.
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Kokojo

Releashed Chapter 3 to the public, along with an upgraded version of Chapter 1 and 2. Many skills have changed, and a tons of bugs have been fixed.

Jumza

\o/ Yes! Awesome! Great job Kokojo! What an awesome Christmas present :)
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

CT5Holy

Holy shit omg can't wait to play this! Awesome stuff Kokojo!
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Argy

Great work Kokojo!! I know how much blood, sweat and tears you have put into this project. Congratulations!!
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!