• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Ovelia or Agrias

Started by Zozma, August 07, 2009, 10:09:02 am

So which will it be?

Ovelia abducted
14 (22.2%)
Agrias abducted
35 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: August 07, 2009, 10:09:02 am

Zozma

September 12, 2009, 10:15:49 pm #20 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
she will have her own special Shock skill since byblos isn't available anymore so theres still two versions of Shock.

Alicia has the spellblade version.

This all works out for me since Agrias is gonna live thru the ending :)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

pvrhye

consider making the Materia Blade much much better.

Augestein

That's cool that Agrias gets to live. I really like her. I have no idea why, but I've always used her (and if not, I've at least kept her). I really like Female Warriors/Knights.

sutebenukun

Are you going to keep the name of her skills in Final Fantasy IX? Her skillset would then be called Seiken and if that was the case, would you be giving her the abilities she had (at least those similar to it) as well as the med-high level White Magic and good swordskills?  To be technical Beatrix was a very good version of a Paladin (sorry Cecil... you suck as a Paladin), Holy Knight, not so much.
  • Discord username: sutebenukun

Kagebunji

Um all this was discussed and decided long ago. Beatrix's job is General(or Paladin, I do not recall), and she has her Seiken + some White Magic. Besides, if you still didn't noticed, this section is dead, because Zozma is gone. I dunno if he will ever continue this patch, I sure hope so though.

Samuraiblackbelt

just because Zozma isn't currently working on it doesn't mean we shouldn't give input.
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Kagebunji

But unlike you, I lurked here some time when Zozma was still here, and he said it is already decided. Geez...

Zozma

It was already decided long ago.

No need for spam.
Agrias does not join

Zalbag will join with what was her "Holy Sword" skillset, late in the game

Beatrix will come with the four seiken skills:
Thunder Slash
Stock Break
Climhazzard
Shock

she will not come with white magic in her seiken skillset, no recruitable unit comes with a primary skillset that dupes skills out of the generic sets, such as white magic. she will, however, most likely start with a high level in white mage by default
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Samuraiblackbelt

EDIT: wait, were they gone before? having issues with FFH on Chrome
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."