• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:10:28 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Wacky proposition bugs.

Started by RavenCurow, April 23, 2018, 08:42:53 am

RavenCurow

When doing propositions with the mod I'm working on I seem to be running into some wonky bugs. First every prop so far since instarted chapter 2 is 1 day long with no option to extend. Another strange thing is characters congratulating people that don't exist. I've also had props that had both success and failure in the same report I.e. one character says the job was a success and the other says they failed.

I'm not sure if this is caused by the special jobs can do propositions ASM patch or not, but its the only thing I'm using that modifies props. I'm also using Xifs soldier office hack and the elemental sword fix. I don't know if any of these are conflicting. FFtorgASM doesn't show any conflicts.
  • Modding version: PSX
Ramza: Delita, your hurt?
Delita: No, really? Did you think I was taking a nap down here?

Xifanie

Test without some hacks, especially if they are strongly related to the bug in question.

We don't know every bug of every hack, because our community is so small and many hacks get used by a single digit amount of people... so basically, you just have to figure it out yourself.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful