• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:18:48 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Nojgaard's Sprites

Started by Nojgaard, July 31, 2011, 11:14:34 pm

3lric

Nice job on these, I really really like the second one  :)
  • Modding version: PSX

Celdia

Looking at the Sakary sprite and the reference pic, I've only got two words: "Nailed it."
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Taichii

oohh~!!! ohhh~!!!
she can be edited slightly a bit and be turned into daenna from legend of mana :D

can i use her nojgard please? :D
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Nojgaard

May 10, 2012, 09:04:30 am #63 Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 02:44:56 pm by Nojgaard
Thanks all for your coments.
@Taichii: Yes, you can use it  :), im uploading her to this site after i finish it.

Btw, after testing Marceline i thinked my old Nojgaard sprite needed some rework, do you like the changes?
Current Projects:     Coming Soon (or maybe not):

CONMAN

It's pretty sweet lookin!  I also really like your newest sprite as well.  I wanted to make something with a tail too, but didn't think of a good design/ not sure I would make it look very good.

GeneralStrife

You've done a great job on the tail. That wasn't easy.

Nojgaard

May 13, 2012, 10:53:15 pm #66 Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 12:17:37 pm by Nojgaard
Hi, been working at the same sprite projects. First of all, here is a reworked vercion of the old Nojgaard portrait.

Second, here is the Sakary's sprite, fixed some problems with the tail animations, i think it works ok now, or maybe not, some advice would be highly welcome.

Third, i tried a lot of options making Sakary's portrait and i couldn't do anything that i liked. So i asking help to you guys, can someone make a portrait for me pls? here is a sketch or sorta

Lijj

Great update on the portrait Nojgaard.

Kagebunji

I suggest you post what you did on the portrait. I can fix it up for you if you wish.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Nojgaard

@Kagebunji: tank you, some help will be wellcome in this mess =/

Nojgaard

Hi all, been working here and there and stuff. Here is the Sakary's portrait with some changes, it looks a little more fft style, also fixed some things.

Nojgaard

I think the old Nojgaard remake is finished, (or maybe not, i open to suggestions). I requesting today to remove the old one (of course in the proper section) and later uploading the new.
Btw, do you like the boots i puted on him?

Jon

Looks very good and almost like a character I'd expect to see in FFT :D
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Kagebunji

I like the rework, looks much more clean. As to the Sakye portrait, it looks more FFT indeed, but I think the eyes are what will make it look most out of place, I understand it is her design and all, but it just stands out a lot. I will look closer when I get more time.

Nojgaard

The other day, inspired by Kagebunji's FFXII RW Tiamat sprite i started messing arround with Leviathan sprite and this is what i have.

MiKeMiTchi

That modification looks very promising. I thought the color choice was smart, and it definitely looks awesome, Nojgaard! It even looks better than the original, mind you. I just wish it could be a bit bigger and can be mountable~ :D
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Kagebunji

It looks good! My only advice would be to change the arms to something more, I dunno, "visible", since currently they blend in and you cannot really tell where they are. Perhaps add some outline or copy/paste other monster arms(Byblos etc.). I like the color choice, heh.

Mike, making it bigger would be quite impossible, but it could be mountable, just need to set some things in FFTPatcher IIRC.

Taichii

gyarados and shiny gyarados! O_O
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

mav

Quote from: MiKeMiTchi on June 02, 2012, 09:50:24 pmI just wish it could be a bit bigger and can be mountable
That's what she said.

Back on topic, that is such a gorgeous sprite, Nojgaard. Honestly, your palette and tweaks to the body are fantastic. If you can rip more RW sprites and make them look this good, you'll be doing a great service to the community.